Billy D's private follow your career 1

takes about an hour on average...you were 3 in 3 because I've made you wicked :$

9 Goals in 20 games (1 as sub) I'll take that for a first season in the full team. Hoping for a bit better next season :)

not a bad season and a regular in wales team

not a bad season and a regular in wales team

yep we got villa into europe :) and we played in the cup final...I messed up grant thame as I had him as a striker/DR hence why he didn't score and he has good defending stats LOL sorry grant

can't you change surenames, cause mine have Grant Dalziel not Grant Thame.

Last edited:
Im liking this, when will the next season be done? :p

thacker it is then....just coming up to feb with the january sales info...

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

right no january transfers...world cup year as well :)

thacker it is then....just coming up to feb with the january sales info...

Jolly good! Id like to play more games this season, try and get Newcastle into Europe would be nice, and then next season a call up to England maybe? :p

Jolly good! Id like to play more games this season, try and get Newcastle into Europe would be nice, and then next season a call up to England maybe? :p

lets hope you can win us the world cup with me assisting you...see the guy who came third on the golden ball awards(the regen) he is now the best player in the game!! and he is argentinian so we might become a cropper against them.