Billy D's private follow your career 2!!!

good.. Gives us others a chance :D

i would say join me at Liverpool but youd take my position :p

i would say join me at Liverpool but youd take my position :p

No Offense, but the way i'm playing at Inter... I'd push you to the reserves :p

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Okay, this wasnt one of my best seasons... 40 apps and 15 goals -.-

leagues,cups and awards...(I must of had a much better second half of the season but canales still robbed me) lambert is a goal scoring machine!!!

No awards this time either.. Oh well, didn't have the best season at inter though. And we didn't win the CL :( .. But we raped the Serie A . 98 points :D

euro 2020....England win!!! (look at the penalty takers :) and england played me as an striker)

But Woohoo! Denmark finally qualified for something! :D

oh my...my careers going down the pan...

i really need to leave Liverpool for a Champions League team, though they did qualify for Europe this season

no awards though :'(

no summer transfers....but liverpool have just been bought out by an billionaire :)

no summer transfers....but liverpool have just been bought out by an billionaire :)

FSG didn't last very long :p

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

I'm actually a bit worried. Either, it's good that i haven't moved yet, that Inter want to keep me. Or it's because i've had a poor season.. Oh well, gotta love life in Italy :p

hmm, looks like im gonna be at villa for my career at this rate!

captaining england though! awesome :D

crazy january transfer
Billy Daniels ---> Real Madrid 69m then to liverpool 69m and now i'm ineglible to play WTF!!!!

Haha! You went in the same window?

wow transfers worth £138m and you can't play, gutted