Billy D's private follow your career 2!!!

Me retired ben gould still going but this is the end...Thanks all for your contributions....We had a few time wasters but special thanks to arkle and andreas for contributing to my follow my career...Not sure when the next one will be but it will be soon...

Me retired ben gould still going but this is the end...Thanks all for your contributions....We had a few time wasters but special thanks to arkle and andreas for contributing to my follow my career...Not sure when the next one will be but it will be soon...

aww you ;) better start a new one soon, i have nothing else to look forward to :p

Oh come on i did contribute but your mass update timing is midnight at my time zone :(

Oh come on i did contribute but your mass update timing is midnight at my time zone :(

special thanks for the ones who were always on here and thanks to some others like yourself but a few timewasters :pof which we all can work out...I'm loading 5 seasons in the future and posting some coach shots...then thats the end of this career one...watch out for a new one in the very near future!!

special thanks for the ones who were always on here and thanks to some others like yourself but a few timewasters :pof which we all can work out...I'm loading 5 seasons in the future and posting some coach shots...then thats the end of this career one...watch out for a new one in the very near future!!

any chance you can message me when you do the next one as i dont want to miss it :(

Just realised I had Billy and David as preferred personnel... when did we even play at the same club?

PS: Arkle, if you want I've already set one up... Andreas (Chokopop) has joined, I could do with someone who replies as much as you, you in?

Just realised I had Billy and David as preferred personnel... when did we even play at the same club?

PS: Arkle, if you want I've already set one up... Andreas (Chokopop) has joined, I could do with someone who replies as much as you, you in?

**** yeah man :) i'll look for it now

Still all early days....Love that you don't invite me danny LOL...We were at chelsea together bud.

lol fail :p you can be busy doing another ;)

Nah not for a bit...Still got this one to wrap up then family time till friday...Pleased I made it all the way to the end of retirements, very rare that peoples make it

Nah not for a bit...Still got this one to wrap up then family time till friday...Pleased I made it all the way to the end of retirements, very rare that peoples make it

yeah man you did well :) look forward to your next game anyway :)

staff members and the end :( everyone else has retired from the game..Setting up a new one :)