Billy D's private follow your career 2!!!

oh man, Alex Rooth is taking away all my thunder at Liverpool :p though we must make a super partnership for both Liverpool and Wales :)

hopefully can make a major tournament with Wales soon :)

Looking forward too see how many games i've got for Inter this season ^^

january 2015 transfers
LOL according to the scout brad wilkinson is the best (but been at villa is affecting him) with horton with the best potential...I'vee already hit my ceiling (last year tho i developed like crazy)

ive got the best PA? awesome! my player is a beast aready tbh, amazing stopper at centre back...

players 2017

my ratings are getting better, finally :D just need a better club to buy me now instead of crappy villa :p

I hate being stuck at one club for so long :(

tell me about it! villa especially, struggling even to get to europe every year. gimme CL!

leagues, cups (dahnert wins inter the champions league!!) and awards....arkle takes back the young players award.

Last edited:
Stupid bastards changed my number to 10 -.- .. 42-27 .. Not bad :D

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

We won the CL! Sweet :D

glad im starting to get consistent ~7.3+ per season now :) congrats on the CL :p

Thanks mate :p

Even scored the winning goal in the final against Man City :p

world cup 2018...england lose in the final to portugal.....rooth wins the golden boot and I won player of the tournament.

Last edited:
3rd time in a row Serie A winners. I couldn't be at a better club atm :p

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

world cup 2018...england lose in the final to portugal.....rooth wins the golden boot and I won player of the tournament.

Guess Denmark again didn't qualify -.-

summer transfer
Jack Clifford ---> Lyon 19.5m

and no denmark didn't qualify bud.

haha take that Roothy :p

Liverpool completely failed this season...wonder if that means moves are in order...?

also does Alex Rooth getting golden boot mean Wales qualified? :)

haha take that Roothy :p

Liverpool completely failed this season...wonder if that means moves are in order...?

also does Alex Rooth getting golden boot mean Wales qualified? :)
if you look at the screenies wales got knocked out in the second round....

My old club Norwich finally got promoted :D

And relegated again -.-