Billy D's private follow your career 2!!!

Serie A rape again. We own arkle :p

34 and still on fire :D

Still no signs of retiring yet!! I'm off to bed now...Not sure when I can post again as I'm going on holiday tomorrow for a few days....Hopefully get the chance to post tomorrow morning. Night all.

Still no signs of retiring yet!! I'm off to bed now...Not sure when I can post again as I'm going on holiday tomorrow for a few days....Hopefully get the chance to post tomorrow morning. Night all.

boo :p

hope you have a nice holiday :)

im away for the weekend too or id take over for a while

and yeah man! Inter legends :) both looking very good still :p im still getting ratings of 8.+!

liverpool conceding <35 goals consistently, im a beast at organising that back 4!

A Inter regualar, and a 7.89 avg. rating. I'm on fire :D

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Surely i must be the danish player with the most caps. 143 :O

We don't seem to get many awards anymore :p

Yeah, i'll probably retire soon. I'm already 35 and get barely any games at Inter, even though i have an awesome avg rating

summer transfers...

Agin ---> RETIRES
Lambert --->RETIRES now a youth caoch for spurs
Dahnert ---> Empoli for free
Rooth ---> No club but still playing games for wales

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

I'm at Bournemouth (have pity).... I'm hoping for playing for Havant and Waterlooville at 39 or something...

I stand corrected...Ypu moved to the lower leagues at the right time...you might outlast us all LOL

Empoli?! Wth. I thought i would be going back to Denmark . Or finish my career at Inter.