Billy D's private follow your career 2!!!

****, Arkle was on fire for Inter.

****, Arkle was on fire for Inter.

cracking season for him...see who's retired in a min as all of our contracts were due!!

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

summer info

Arkle ---> I think retired ( i can see your name but can't click it?? wierd ?? )
rooth ---> no club again but still playing for wales!!
horton ---> Rangers for free
gould ---> Celtic for free
newton ---> Bristol City for free
Clifford ---> Zurich Grasshoppers for free

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

And I'm still at liverpool on 275k a week!!! :)

Just saw. First season i'm away from Inter and they finish 9th. Must be a sign :p

Just saw. First season i'm away from Inter and they finish 9th. Must be a sign :p

shows you how important you was...do you wanna see all your history as I remember you weren't going to be a staff member so I won't be able to load it once your retired...

shows you how important you was...do you wanna see all your history as I remember you weren't going to be a staff member so I won't be able to load it once your retired...

Yeah, if you still can make it i'd love to see it.

No worries bud...your still playing another season at empoli so I will load it with your latest screenshot at the end of the season...

FC Internazionale legend. I kindda like that :p

Of course, Arkle had to be amongst my favoured personel :p

summer 2032 info

Dahnert ---> RETIRED
Daniels ---> Vit. Guimaraes for free !!!!

Night all see you tomorrow

world cup 2030....England win :)

any idea who was captain? just wondering how long i was captain for :p

cracking season for him...see who's retired in a min as all of our contracts were due!!

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

summer info

Arkle ---> I think retired ( i can see your name but can't click it?? wierd ?? )
rooth ---> no club again but still playing for wales!!
horton ---> Rangers for free
gould ---> Celtic for free
newton ---> Bristol City for free
Clifford ---> Zurich Grasshoppers for free

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

And I'm still at liverpool on 275k a week!!! :)

rangers? time to win some scottish cups i guess...

cups and leagues

24 points clear LOL

also, 149 caps for england isnt bad at all.

Bristol for free? At least I'm still going... At a lower level, yeah, but still! Who's still playing?

And BTW, can I see my history etc? just interested to see if I'm a icon anywhere (doubt it since I seem to have been everywhere, but still wanna see it.) Just before I retire, surely must be soon...

Last edited:
boo i retired before i could see my history :p

ah well, awesome career at Inter :) mustve been most capped player for Wales too? unless Rooth beat me

will you be starting a new game soonies? :) think i might have to have choko as fav personel from the start this time :p

players 2033 and leagues

player info

Clifford ---> Retired
Lambert ---> Moved to liverpool as a youth coach
Horton ---> Retired but now an assistant manager (no club)
Rooth ---> Retired but now a coach (no club)

boo i retired before i could see my history :p

ah well, awesome career at Inter :) mustve been most capped player for Wales too? unless Rooth beat me

will you be starting a new game soonies? :) think i might have to have choko as fav personel from the start this time :p

Yeah it was a shame I couldn't get your info...I tried to catch it but I thought you was going to be a coach but you changed your mind at the end...Sorry. Still a few of us going LOL

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Player info

Newton ---> Retired now a scout (no club)
Wilkinson ---> Retired now a scout (no club)

Only me and gould still going!! I'm planning to retired in may and already have staff atributes but no sign of retiring for Gould LOL