View attachment 170698Opening day for this season British Premier League and the Spurs will face Newcastle in White Hart Lane. Lights , camera , action !!

View attachment 170697View attachment 170696A good win and a nice way to start ! Although Newcastle tried to kick back in the end the Spurs were the better team and they deserved their win. Barbosa played great as a false nine and Huber was deadly in front of goals and if it wasn't for Billy substitutes , in order to rest some players , the scoreline could have been bigger.

View attachment 170614
Although many of our players played well , none of them was selected for this week's best eleven...

View attachment 170613He will be missed for the game against Fulham. Will his substitute Josh Davis be up for the
challenge ?

View attachment 170610Sorry but he is not for sale. Billy has great hopes for this guy. One more product of the Spurs' Academy.

View attachment 170609As long as Billy has the support of the fans he fears nothing !

View attachment 170608We can do it! Since we started well why not continue like this ?

View attachment 170605
View attachment 170607We outplayed them! One more time Barbosa was excellent as a false nine and Huber was efficient ! Mission accomplished !

View attachment 170602

View attachment 170599 View attachment 170598
These two monsters will be our main transfer targets for the next season if the board provides Billy with a bigger budget.

View attachment 170597
The Frenchman is already excited with a potential move to the White Hart Lane !

View attachment 170596The have placed a good offer but he has started the season very well and there is no time nor money to find a substitute as good as him.

View attachment 170594He had seen Rocky Balboa before coming to practice and thought he could lift the same weights as him... Out for about a month...

View attachment 170593
They want him bad but Billy is not selling this lad!

Last edited:
Last edited:
View attachment 170095
Donnarumma was wonderful in game against City and he deserved to be placed in the best eleven for this weak.

View attachment 170094
Billy is optimistic for his first game with Tottenham in the Champions League. If the Spurs want to have hopes for qualification they had to win this game!

View attachment 170092

View attachment 170091​A wonderful first half but a sloppy second one. Despite our poor defending we 've got what we wanted today !

You're in outstanding form right now, great work! Could be a very successful season :)

You're in outstanding form right now, great work! Could be a very successful season :)

Thanks a lot ! The team is playing really well right now and I am optimistic about my chances ! I changed my team instructions a little bit this season and seemed to have helped me a lot. Hope my team imitates your Southampton !

View attachment 169797
Our fans traveled a lot of mils to support us. We must not let them down!

View attachment 169796
The odds are on our favor . It is a very important game since we will face Barcelona in the two next games. A win here could mean a lot!

View attachment 169791
View attachment 169795
Billy decided to rest Huber in the beginning of the game and he place him as a substitute in the second half. The Belgian proved a golden sub since he scored the goal that gave Spurs the win. Two of two!

View attachment 169794

View attachment 169793
In the beginning of this season he was unhappy since Shaqiri was getting more game time. I used a trick that I 've learned from Patrick. We was considered as a key player and I changed him into a first team player. After two games in which he started in the first eleven he became happy again and he is performing great!

View attachment 169777
Meanwhile , Olympiakos Billy's former club is doing well in the Champions League although they are in a very tough group.

View attachment 169775

View attachment 169774Three Spurs player were picked for this week best team in the Premier League. A confidence boost for them!

View attachment 169771View attachment 169773A stunning performance in the second half brought an easy win. We remain on top !

View attachment 169769Huber's performance is starting to draw attention again. Is going to be a hard winter for Billy who is going to try keeping his player focused against any transfer rumors.

View attachment 169768

View attachment 169767If you add the one game from the Capital One Cup and the two games of the Champions League we are unbeaten for twelve games !

Hahaha nice work with Leroy Sane there! :D

Doing very well so far, 12 games unbeaten is excellent!

Hahaha nice work with Leroy Sane there! :D

Doing very well so far, 12 games unbeaten is excellent!

No matter how good anyone thinks he is in this game there is always someone who can teach him something. Thanks for the tip !

View attachment 168883

Two serious injuries came to disrupt the team's harmony. Thankfully both players wont's be missed for long. They wont be available for our difficult match against Barca though...

View attachment 168884

View attachment 168881

View attachment 168880
​A great achievement for our hero who is starting to establish his name among other most respective managers around the world

View attachment 168878View attachment 168879A narrow win but the most important thing was that we continue to stay in the top of the league.

View attachment 168876

View attachment 168875

View attachment 168870
This time none of the Spurs players managed to reach the best eleven for the past week.

View attachment 168869A very difficult game but this doesn't mean that we won't give a good fight.

View attachment 168868
View attachment 168866View attachment 168865​We got an early lead but then they came down to us very hard. They were unstoppable and they won fair and square.

View attachment 168864Despite the defeat we remain in good position for qualifying in the knock out phase.