The statics prove that Capital One Cup has become one of Billy favorite competitions !

View attachment 173716View attachment 173720Just two days after the big win against Chelsea , The Spurs continue their good form. Billy feared the heavy legs of his players but the proved him wrong!

View attachment 173714View attachment 173719An absolutely amazing result against a very strong Liverpool. Everybody in White Hart Lane thought that their progress in this season Europa League would stop but no the Spurs look very strong this year to achieve anything !

View attachment 173716
View attachment 173718
One more time Billy had to prepare his team for a Premier League match just two days after a tough game. One more time his boys were up to the challenge and managed a big win! We are in second place and we are looking good of keeping it till the end !

View attachment 173717

View attachment 173386
View attachment 173385

It is always nice when a wonderkid pops up form your academy !

View attachment 173377View attachment 173384They tried to attack but when we scored that goal everything ended.We continue to the next round !

View attachment 173383
Another opponent from the Premier League. United took us away the trophy last time we 've met in the Europa League. Will Billy be able to get a revenge ?

View attachment 173376View attachment 173382This defeat was a serious setback. Losing games in White Hart Lane with teams that are easy to beat (according to this season results of the Spurs) cut back our hopes for earning a place to the next season's Champions League.

View attachment 173376View attachment 173381
If we had not lose the game with West Ham this defeat would be acceptable. No things are not look so good. The worst time to loose six points in a row.

View attachment 173377
View attachment 173380

View attachment 173379We are in a very bad form and we have to shape up quickly or all our efforts this year we be for nothing. Do not loose faith guys! Not now so close to end of the season. I believe in you . These bad result will not bring you down. Get angry fight back !

View attachment 173376View attachment 173378
The slump continues...

View attachment 173369View attachment 173375We were out of the next from the first game, but at least we saved our pride winning inside United's home. Lets hope his win lifts the team's morale a little.

View attachment 173368View attachment 173374
A narrow win but the three points are the most important thing right now. It is essential to stay close to the fourth place.

View attachment 173373
A bad day for Billy and for Olympiakos' fans. The noticeable thing here is that Panathinaikos coach is the one that Olympiakos has in IRL !!!

View attachment 173368View attachment 173371
Brighton's coach is the former Olympiakos' keeper Roberto! Billy and the Spanish had a good chat before and after the game. Our hero would not be so calm though if it had not been for Lambert who came in change the game.

View attachment 173370

Last edited:
How you scored two goals in same minute?? Is that even possible in FM? But keep it up good work!

Fell behind a bit on this but some great form and hopefully you can get it back in the league to finish well. Also congrats on the Capital one cup

Also for Hok-a-Hin I'm procrastinating studying for a test so looked it up it is a last name from Suriname the former Dutch colony in South America as people from Suriname moved to the Netherlands it is a name that some Dutch people seem to have so he has some South American heritage

Jerell Hok-A-Hin - player profile - Transfermarkt

Some Dutch youngster in real life has the last name

Good to see you turn around the form slump, hopefully you can kick on and steal a Champions League place

How you scored two goals in same minute?? Is that even possible in FM? But keep it up good work!

Ha ha ha ! I was surprised as well but this was not the case ! I checked the match reports and it says it clearly , we scored two goals in two minutes. For a strange reason the full report showed the same minute

View attachment 172834

Fell behind a bit on this but some great form and hopefully you can get it back in the league to finish well. Also congrats on the Capital one cup

Also for Hok-a-Hin I'm procrastinating studying for a test so looked it up it is a last name from Suriname the former Dutch colony in South America as people from Suriname moved to the Netherlands it is a name that some Dutch people seem to have so he has some South American heritage

Jerell Hok-A-Hin - player profile - Transfermarkt

Some Dutch youngster in real life has the last name

Wow !! Amazing research you 've done there !! I am totally speechless !!

Wow !! Amazing research you 've done there !! I am totally speechless !!

Never underestimate the lengths I will go to in the name of procrastination. It does help that I find genealogy sort of interesting

View attachment 172828View attachment 172833
We had a comfortable four goal lead and we almost lost everything in end. Thankfully we got the three points and we went up a place in the table. What a game !

View attachment 172828View attachment 172832
One more win, three more points one more place up! Well done boys !

View attachment 172828
View attachment 172831Noooooooooooooooooooo !!! With only two games left this was a terrible result. Lets hope this result will not end our dreams for the Champions League.

View attachment 172830Yes !!! We are back with a shout ! We dominated the game and the score could have been bigger. One more win and we are there!

View attachment 172829
We won the game , Arsenal lost their game and yes yes yes we did ! We finished second ladies and gentlemen !!

View attachment 172827They have done an amazing comeback in the latter stages of the league and they won it. Hats off to them.

View attachment 172826

View attachment 172825 Billy cannot wait to listen the music of the Champions League anthem again !

View attachment 172824 I expected a bigger budget though ... Lets see if the board changes its mind and offer our hero some more cash to burn!

View attachment 172823 Huber was named top league scorer. Runner up was a former Spurs player Greek Xydis. Maybe I should not have accepted that 85 million from Man City. Those two together could have managed to bring the tittle.

View attachment 172822

View attachment 172821

Our youngsters continue to impress !

Tight fina table good job being at the top of that close bunch

Tight fina table good job being at the top of that close bunch

With a little bit of luck we could have been champions. To be honest once I started to use my youngsters instead of the more experienced players the team worked better. I am planning to show more faith to them in view of the upcoming season.

great job finishing 2nd mate! Not the greatest budgets but hopefully you will can push for the title again next season.

great job finishing 2nd mate! Not the greatest budgets but hopefully you will can push for the title again next season.

Okay I would like to have a bigger budget in order to buy a cover for Redmond but maybe this is great chance to use more players from my academy . After all they have been great so far!

View attachment 172528

A great servant and an great player. He will be missed since he isn't just a good keeper but a true leader as well. Billy must search for replacement now.

View attachment 172526

An amazing season for Huber ! He won it in my eyes !

View attachment 172525

Our youngster Josh Davis continues to impress !

View attachment 172523
I just cannot believe this ! He broke his leg and now a third serious injury which the exact same as his second one. Really don't know if he recovers from this . Maybe FM truly dislikes Lambert...

View attachment 170732
Although he had not had a great season in the Premier League , Arkine was placed in the in the dream team of the European Championship. Let's hope he will do better with the Spurs as well.

View attachment 170731Greece has done wonderful for reaching the final where England proved the better team. Maybe it is time for Billy to do some research in the Greek Super League for some talents.

View attachment 170730
Not considering you as a favorite is not a bad thing. The players are more relaxed and your opponents don't take you seriously. Taking these into account our hero was happy with these news.

View attachment 170704Our friendly matches had some good result and an unexpected defeat from Milwall. Let's see how the team will do in the official matches where every mistakes counts.

View attachment 170703
The board continues to support Billy. It is going to be a tough season though since not many transfer deals where done by him. Everybody awaits to see whether his support to his youngsters is going to pay off.

View attachment 170702Alongside with board, Tottenham fans expressed their support by buying more season tickets than last year.

View attachment 170700Tottenham remained extremely quiet in the summer transfer season. Billy's only move was to buy Gianluigi Donnarumma as a replacement for Lloris hoping that the Italian is going to prove an "Italian Stallion" !

View attachment 170699