Yeah will do tonight when I get home from work. I actually sold him to Everton for £900k but he never got in the team. Managed to loan him back but his progression slowed down massively

View attachment 174696View attachment 174702
Billy had decided to rest some of key players in this match since the Spurs had already qualified finishing first in the Europa League Group. He could never imagine though what was going to happen in this game...

View attachment 174701 He had just returned from serious injury (broken leg ) which had kept him out for six months and now he will be out for three months. A very unfortunate timing for Lambert who had just started finding his pace again.

View attachment 174697View attachment 174700
A good result taking into account our history in the games against the "Gunners"

View attachment 174699
​A very serious proposal but Billy turned it down immediately. If it had been one offer from Dortmund though it would not be so easy to decline.
View attachment 174698
A chance to move further in the Europa League.

View attachment 174695
A very nice victory that was ! Norwich was in second place before this match and it had won Liverpool away the previous week. Billy was really very anxious about this game but Barbosa was unstoppable today!

View attachment 174694
A good draw for the FA CUP

View attachment 174691View attachment 174693
Barbosa was there to save the day in a very close game. We remain in the top three and we look very strong for the moment!

View attachment 174691View attachment 174692The team looked tired and even though Billy tried to rotate the players who came from the bench did not help some much. It is never easy when you play 2 games within only two days break...

I noticed that yeah so I looked on another save I have going and he is on that one as well, same DOB and he was a striker. Must be a newgen who is randomly placed in a youth team at the start of the game

I noticed that yeah so I looked on another save I have going and he is on that one as well, same DOB and he was a striker. Must be a newgen who is randomly placed in a youth team at the start of the game

Thanks a lot for the update man ! Much appreciated !

View attachment 174188View attachment 174192
One more win and we remain at the top three of the table. We managed to stay close so far but we have to stay focus.

View attachment 174187
View attachment 174191
We needed more quality in the midfield and Billy's scouts informed him about a young Dutch who shows great signs of potential. It was not a cheap deal but sometimes you have to pay in order to bring some quality in the squad.

View attachment 174190

View attachment 174188View attachment 174189We scored an early goal they tried to fight back but we look very solid in the back and achieved a good away win in Stoke's home.

View attachment 174184View attachment 174186Despite the rotation , Billy's players treated this game seriously and won easily. Young Setti was amazing achieving a hat trick.

View attachment 174185
​Our next opponent is not going to be that easy though. But Billy has managed to create a good tradition when he faces bigger teams in games besides the Premier League so everything can happen.

View attachment 174178View attachment 174183
Before the game, Billy reminded to his players that Newcastle had destroyed them in the Premier League game. Spurs played with passion and took their revenge for that humiliating result.

View attachment 174177View attachment 174182
Despite the good performance, we were not able to win them again. But if I had a chance to pick a win between the two games with Newcastle, I would prefer winning this one.

View attachment 174176
View attachment 174181
Gruezo was considered a surplus in the squad since the capture of the Dutch wonder-kid. Billy decided to let him go and Norwich was there to place a bid which was accepted.

View attachment 174177View attachment 174180
A close game with not many chances in front of goals. United took the win with Bakkali clinical finish.

View attachment 174177View attachment 174179
We tied the game with an excellent goal and after a few they were down to ten players. Billy gave the signal and his boys become more aggressive in order to finish their attempt for the ultimate comeback. Unfortunately Liverpool showed their quality and took the win even they were one player short. The taught us a great lesson today.

Is that Dutch wonderkid half Asian or something like that? Cause his name is faaaarrr away normal Dutch name...

View attachment 174025

View attachment 174017View attachment 174024What a game ! We kicked them out even though they were red hot in offense ! But wait a minute so were we !

View attachment 174023It won't be easy but when you want to win trophies you will eventually faces the big boys. A great chance for a repeat and let's not forget that winning the Cup secures Europe Qualification.

View attachment 174022Our new transfer won the young player of the month award. Expectations are very very high from him!

View attachment 174013
Confidence of the board remains high and that is a good thing. Working in a club knowing that you don't play your head in every game gives the manager the opportunity to work better.

View attachment 174009View attachment 174012We got the late equalizer but for a strange reason , Lloris decided that he did not want to play any longer so he give the ball to an opponent and the Gunners kicked us out from the FA Cup. We did not deserve to loose like this...

View attachment 174008View attachment 174011A good win against a very competitive team. They got the league but Billy's squad managed one more comeback this season.

View attachment 174008View attachment 174010Such a pity not to win this. We got the lead and we were controlling the game ever since. Suddenly they won a corner and our defenders tried everything they could in order for the ball not to leave from our area. Fulham 's Adam Smith accepted their present and scored a very cheap goal.

You seem to be doing well, what's the league table like?

Right now we are in the fifth place but with two game less from the top four team. One win in the upcoming premier match and we can go up to second place !

View attachment 173758View attachment 173762
A dominating performance from the guys! It is going to be an easy job in the rematch!

View attachment 173758View attachment 173761
The scoreline of the first game enabled Billy to make some extensive rotation . Take this into account this draw cannot be considered as a bad result.

View attachment 173760
Liverpool is going to be our next opponent. It is going to be a very tough clash.

View attachment 173759
Second month in a row for him !