Birmingham City set to enter Administration?

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
According to The Mirror's backpage tomorrow, Birmingham City are to announce that they will enter administration tomorrow.

Rumours are going crazy on Twitter too and with the board in it's current state at St.Andrew's many are claiming this story may have legs - especially as it's been printed by a leading tabloid paper for tomorrow.

The Mirror are leading with the headline - "Brum and Busted"
356620399.jpg

Thoughts? Especially from Brum fans please...

will that mean they cant play in europe league :(

would be sad to see the CC cup champions go into administration :D

Last edited:
unfortunate for them if its true but I'm sure they will find a buyer.

let's hope Bryan Robson isn't involved...

Fuakkk check how hairy he is.

And there was me after they beat Arsenal to win the Carling Cup saying "I can really see them growing as a club now and getting bigger and better". A relegation and an administration later and i think i can safely say i was wrong.

lol thats what you get for beating us in CC Final !

;)

theoretically, if they entered administration who would get their spot in europe?

lol thats what you get for beating us in CC Final !

;)
So a financially crippled soon to be relegated club has won more trophies than you in the last 5 years
Fair duece to yous

Wasn't their new chairman supposed to invest like 50m for transfers?

Wasn't their new chairman supposed to invest like 50m for transfers?
arrested for money laundering and his accounts were frozen so he couldnt underwrite any of our debt and we have no shirt sponsor for next season as well as the loss of premier league income.

So a financially crippled soon to be relegated club has won more trophies than you in the last 5 years
Fair duece to yous

i was joking lol hence the ;) admin is a horrible thing for any club :(

Another club close to Administration, another very sad day for football. I can say from expierence, I would never wish this on anybody. The un-certainity of everything is at points, very hard to take. I just hope Birmingham pull-through, and that they don't end up with a **** of an administrator like we have at the moment [and don't get ridsdale as acting chairman either.] Just aslong as this doesn't end up with the staff not getting payed, and all that jazz, I think Birmingham should find a new buyer easily.

Never liked Birmingham that much so I can't say that I'm too disappointed, nor am I surprised to be honest. Their own fault for letting that Hong Kong guy take over.

Never liked Birmingham that much so I can't say that I'm too disappointed, nor am I surprised to be honest. Their own fault for letting that Hong Kong guy take over.
hatred shouldn't come into this, i'd be upset even if city entered administration as i was upset when leeds did, wouldn't wish it on any club. you wouldn't want it to happen to sunderland,

Well, I for one hope they don't go under. Wouldn't wish it on any club, including our rivals. I mean, if Birmingham go under, who do we have to beat in derbies? West Brom? Nobody cares about West Brom...

I'd rather have a cocky owner like Ashley-lad who keeps finances 'safe' (yeah, ok), than one who promises big changes and brings none.