Birmingham v Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 160
  • Views Views 5K
It feels like a defeat. I mean I'm listening to it on Soccer Saturday and Le Tiss is like 3 mins left and we miss a chance try to walk the ball into the net next second I hear Stelling annoying voice saying Arsenal have been sunk and then my heart just stopped. If Man U draw or lose IF as they haven't a certain Rooney in there team we still have a chance, but I think personally it's over.

:(totally gutted completely dominated the game and deserverd 3 points, but that seems to be the diffrence between us and manure n chelski they finsh teams off and we just can`t seem to do it, we not out of it yet but it is a blow for sure. congrats to chelski 7-1 against villa thats some display!:S although i hate them credit were its due. come on bolton do us a favour:P
i too don`t think the goal should of being disollowed 50/50 challanged by cesc for me.

******* Almunia seriously if by end of the season we happen to be 2 points of 1st place I will never forgive him for this mistake!!

Apparently the foul was for Diaby's challenge not Fabregas' challenge, but either way bullshit call :@

We are not out of the title race, that is stupid. I just don't think it's likely we will win it.

yeah well cant see us winning anything tbh. . . if thats the case fabregas will leave

super kevin phillips what a finisher haha. great day so far for the chels

super kevin phillips what a finisher haha. great day so far for the chels
He is a good finisher, but the goal was pure luck.

Sagna went to clear it and kicked it in Phillips face and it went in.

Almunia is a Joke. The thing is I wouldn't play Fabianski either and I think GK needs to be seriously looked at in the summer.

More bad goalkeeping from Almunia. We really need a new goalkeeper more than anything.

After this result, I came up to the question that Birmingham may help us against Liverpool.

New Goalkeeper certainly in order, he simply isn't top 4 standard.

They may feel robbed because they scored first! but that is the only reason
they had a decent second half, but we were definitely the best team in the first half, and fully deserved a point.

I now feel i want anyone else to win it but them, because of that absolute ****** they have as a manager!

They may feel robbed because they scored first! but that is the only reason
they had a decent second half, but we were definitely the best team in the first half, and fully deserved a point.

I now feel i want anyone else to win it but them, because of that absolute ****** they have as a manager!

what joke! ****** of a manager take a look at your own pal total ****!
no way you were battered through out the 90 mins and didn`t deserve jack you were gifted a point by a mistake/lucky touch.
now that ive seen it again theres a hint of offside aswell not phillips but they seem to be someone else in sagnas way .

Back