Birmingham v Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 160
  • Views Views 5K
Seriously Gunner500 did you watch the match?!

To be fair I can believe that you are an Arsenal fan one of them came up to me and said '**** your mom you ******* ****. I'll ******* stab you!? Just because I laughed at a joke :S Who in their right mind would threaten a child?

In relation to why I see your an Arsenal fan is that you can't tell one thing from another, how did you deserve to win and yes, your manager is a complete ******. All in all, shhhh

Gunner500 talking his daily bull as usual.

What a howler by almunia.XD

That diaby disallowed goal didn't look that controversial really.:P I didn't see that foul that well( because i was on fm) but from what i saw the ref blew early all the defenders stopped and the keeper stood at the other side of the goal as diaby shot. So it's not as if he would have definetly scored if he hadn't blew for the foul.

Shocking goalkeeping. Can also see why Webb gave the foul v Diaby tho I'd be annoyed if I was an Arsenal fan.

From the Arsenal fans saying Brum deserved nothing, I take it they missed the chances where Brum hit the post and subsequently missed an open goal from a yard?

Am I the only person who is actually quite annoyed at the majority of Arsenal fans on this thread? :S

Did any of you actually watch the match? :S

Obviously not, as comments like 'daylight robbery' and the just completley infamous Gunner500 'We battered you for ninety minutes' Yes I understand you want to back your team but come one, as the stats show it was a definite draw on the cards.

Please have facts to back your stupid outbursts next time. :S

I didn't see the whole game, but from what MOTD showed, Arsenal created more chances than Birmingham just about, but it was a close game.

A lucky goal for Birmingham certainly, and Arsenal slightly unlucky not to have another goal with the Diaby disallowed goal, so all in all, a quite fair result from a neutral's opinion, although Arsenal will feel hard done by.

Shocker from Almunia, although I'm hardly even surprised anymore.. A draw definitely was not a fair result and as much as Almunia had a bad game, Howard Webb was ridiculous. They escaped so many yellow cards, it was just ridiculous, apparently going after the man from behind with eyes only to get the man isn't a yellow card offense anymore.

Please tell me you watched the match :S

If you did you'd know Clichy did three bookanle offences and ended up with only a yello for a professional foul. Like Gunner500 you have no proof or even truthful opinion to back up 'A draw wasn't fair' Until you scored we were the best team. Admittedly in the last 10 minutes you could have scored again but you're forgetting we hit the post and missed from a yard afterwards.

Surprisingly it was a fair result :O :S

But he didn't say 'I don't think it was a fair result' he said 'It was definitely not a fair result' :S

Well your saying "it was a fair result", and he's saying "it wasn't a fair result", so neither of you are stating it like an opinion, and both believe it's a fact. From a neutral's view, I think Arsenal deserved it more for chances created and were unlucky to not win with Diaby's goal ruled out, it was a shoulder barge, it wasn't him fault the Birmingham player had no strength at all. Birmingham had good chances like Scott Dann's chance, and they got an extremely lucky goal in the end.

In my opinion after watching Match of the Day again this morning, I think Arsenal deserved it more due to them looking more dangerous on the ball in a close game.

In the last 15 minutes they deserved to win but Arsenal did one good attacking thing before they scored; A long ball to Walcott which Hart saved. The rest of the chances shown were in the last 15 minutes when we had essentially 4 up front. They were chances yes but I you disregard the final 15 minutes we were statistically the better side.

In my opinion. I enjoyed this result. Well done birmingham. played very well. and got a deserved point.

You had more of the ball, but you didn't do much with it, and when Arsenal had it they looked better than you slightly. It was a close game, only way you can say a team deserved to win is by looking how good they were with their possession really in that sort of game.

I never said we deserved to win but they didn't really deserve it either.

All in all a draw was fair.

Back