Birmingham v Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 160
  • Views Views 5K
You have to be joking..

Yeano he didn't.

What the **** has Birmingham EVER won, you pillock.

I daresay a lot of Arsenal fans, fans of a clean, fair game in general and.. oh, I don't know, Eduardo, perhaps? The man who spent A YEAR on the sidelines due to the utter ineptitude of Taylor. "It's only football".. as inane a statement as you will ever see on these forums.

How about PILLOCK!!! get your facts right before you decide to talk. did i say its only football??? go on research it... Prat!
i said "its football" which refers to what football should involve, contact! Tackling! it was a missed time challenge that unfortunately nearly cost a very talented player his career. which is terrible! but i would much prefer that than a basketball version of the game i love!

wow you hit me hard there, we havent won anything :'( my life is literally over now, i can't believe you have the intelligence to come up with that one oO) BORING!!

i said that howard webb had a decent game, which he did! get any big decisions wrong? NO! Although he did get conned by a few dives ;)

and as many neutrals and some less biased gunners have said, that a draw overall was a fair result.

Rant over :)

lets all just move on the games over it was always going to be a tough game but i don`t think all the pre match stuff about eduardo help us at all and its not going to get us the points we dropped so prehaps its best just move on.
can`t beleve im agreeing with scott of all people but there you go.

To be fair it isn't over because Askep still thinks we are out to personally attack Eduardo and the rest of the team. Let alone his failing at reasoning resulting in tellling us we haven't won anything, everyone is delighted with where we are in the league. Most people tipped us to go down or at least really struggle, if being in the top half with about a handful of games left isn't much more successful than aiming to win the league and being third I don't know what is.

We may not have won anything but we have had a more successful season.

Last edited:
lets all just move on the games over it was always going to be a tough game but i don`t think all the pre match stuff about eduardo help us at all and its not going to get us the points we dropped so prehaps its best just move on.
can`t beleve im agreeing with scott of all people but there you go.

He is the speaker of truth and wisdom

to be honest i think it was in reply to a previous post which read you(arsenal) will never win the league so in retrospect it was an insult to reply to a simlair one.

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

He is the speaker of truth and wisdom

well out of wot 1000+ posts sooner or later you were going to say something that was right!XD

to be honest i think it was in reply to a previous post which read you(arsenal) will never win the league so in retrospect it was an insult to reply to a simlair one.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------[/COLOR]

well out of wot 1000+ posts sooner or later you were going to say something that was right!XD

Actually it is 2000+

We may not have won anything but we have had a more successful season.
Sorry but how have you exactly worked this out? You might of had a good season, but Arsenal are 3rd, and your 9th. You might of got further in the FA Cup by about 1 round, and I can't recall what happened in the League Cup.

There is nothing to show you've had a better season, plus both teams have different expectations, you've done well, and Arsenal have challenged for the title which is probably what was expected of them.

Sorry but how have you exactly worked this out? You might of had a good season, but Arsenal are 3rd, and your 9th. You might of got further in the FA Cup by about 1 round, and I can't recall what happened in the League Cup.

There is nothing to show you've had a better season, plus both teams have different expectations, you've done well, and Arsenal have challenged for the title which is probably what was expected of them.

Yeah they're challenging but we've heavily overachieved. I'm trying to get across that we have had alot more success on what we were expected to do whilst they're aiming to reach their expectations.

To be honest, most realistic Arsenal fans were not even expecting us to put up a fight, we thought 4th at best.

To be honest, most realistic Arsenal fans were not even expecting us to put up a fight, we thought 4th at best.
Exactly, which shows they've slightly overachieved this season, as have Birmingham.

Exactly, which shows they've slightly overachieved this season, as have Birmingham.

i think birmingham has massively over achived. from what was expected at the start of the seaon. both sides have over achieved, but birmimgham slightly more

Slightly more :S

4-3=1 position better than expected.
18-9=9 positions better than expected.

It is sad that Arsenal fans feel that way. Wenger would be upset and ashamed

Slightly more :S

4-3=1 position better than expected.
18-9=9 positions better than expected.

Yh but Josh at the top. there is more quality hence why it is only slightly. for arsenal to go from being predicted maybe outside top 4( from me for sure) to title contenders is just as big as from. struggling to being safe

But the difference between 4th and 3rd is massive , whereas the difference between 18th and 9th is minimal in comparison

I worded my post wrong, sorry.

What I meant is, Arsenal have slightly overachieved this season, and Birmingham have overachieved a lot aswell.

Although i think we have had a great season, i do think Arsenal have had a good season too. I never expected to consider them as title challengers.

Its been a very different season by a lot of accounts, quite an exciting one at that i think

Back