Birmingham v Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 160
  • Views Views 5K
I never said we deserved to win but they didn't really deserve it either.

All in all a draw was fair.
Okay, this is just going back and forth so probably easier to agree to disagree.

*Adds fuel to fire*

We definitely deserved to win!

Seriously though I think we deserved to win, but I can see why the Birmingham fans feel it was a fair point.

Arsenal fans are just gutted at the fact that the ref wasn't licking their ****! as per usual!!!
Howard Webb had a decent game, fair all round!
We definitely deserved a point, it was an even game except for a couple of chances in the second half that you fluffed :P

this is only to that Gunner chap. you'll never win the league :) stop crying and get over it!

oh ye and if you was actually there, get over the fact that Eduardo broke his leg, no one cares! its football, it happened "theres only ONE MARTIN TAYLORRR"

Arsenal fans are just gutted at the fact that the ref wasn't licking their ****! as per usual!!!
We definitely deserved a point, it was an even game except for a couple of chances in the second half that you fluffed :P

this is only to that Gunner chap. you'll never win the league :) stop crying and get over it!

oh ye and if you was actually there, get over the fact that Eduardo broke his leg, no one cares! its football, it happened "theres only ONE MARTIN TAYLORRR"

You encompass everything I hate about football fans. Reactionary, sensationalist nonsense. No facts, just a load of biased tripe.

Every team suffers from refereeing mistakes, Arsenal included. Can you give a few examples of the referee licking Arsenal's ****? There's been a few decisions to go their way, but nothing out of the ordinary.

As for the rest of your post; I can't be bothered. Grow up.

You absolute idiot, grow up.

The first song we heard from your lot was eduardo :S

after your undignified manager and his rather large mouth speaking out about the issue do you really think were not going to back our former player!
Do we care that we haven't won anything? my teams my local team, thats it! No matter how **** we are!

By singing about Martin Taylor isn't to be against Eduardo!!! that is far from the truth, its against that **** you have as a manager!

Surely if i was sour, it would mean i am disappointed about the result? Am i? No!
We played well, deserved our point and didn't concede in the first 5 minutes, which we had tended to do a lot lately :S lol

Who cares about how much of much of a **** Wenger is, that Eduardo comment was pathetic and bitter.

In your own words, why do you think Wenger's such a ****?

He's a very successful manager, he develops youth players into world class stars, he can build a title-challenging team with a little amount of money compared to Man United or Chelsea, and he's currently the only Premership manager that's made a profit on transfers, rather than a loss.

He does a lot to protect his players; he says he doesn't see a lot of incidents. But surely that's better for morale than berating one of his players? Wenger has a good relationship with his team; bad blood would do the team no good.

He releases a lot of comments in the media, but that's only because the press question him on the issue. He gives them a response, and now suddenly he's the world biggest whinge bag?

What a load of ****.

(See response one)

We definitely deserved a point,

Arguable, every Birmingham fan will say that while every Arsenal fan will say we deserved 3. That's the way it is.

Am I the Gunner chap?! I've always wanted a nickname. Oh, and if you seriously think we'll never win the League (I assume you mean again considering we've won it before) then you are seriously deluded. I am not crying at all, I didn't expect us to win the League this year.

The comments about the Eduardo Taylor incident that he made in the week, incensed Blues fans as a whole, which is why we gave Wenger as much stick as we did.
Nothing was said about Eduardo.

The reason why i said no one cares its football. is because IT IS football!

terribly timed challenges happen every day in football, legs get broken all the time!
to get rid of that the game would be like basketball :S
Just because Wenger decided to victimise Taylor for what he did, it has become a massive issue! Shawcross didn't get half the **** that Taylor did. Was purely media blowing the situation up and Wenger fuelling it, which is just wrong. Considering Tiny is probably the softest centre back iv ever seen, ill agree one of the slowest and shitest XD but he isn't like that.
which is why we are in his corner!

He's a very successful manager, he develops youth players into world class stars, he can build a title-challenging team with a little amount of money compared to Man United or Chelsea, and he's currently the only Premership manager that's made a profit on transfers, rather than a loss.

He does a lot to protect his players; he says he doesn't see a lot of incidents. But surely that's better for morale than berating one of his players? Wenger has a good relationship with his team; bad blood would do the team no good.

He releases a lot of comments in the media, but that's only because the press question him on the issue. He gives them a response, and now suddenly he's the world biggest whinge bag?

Pretty much summed up my views. The reason he protects his players so much, is because he thinks the world of them, and puts all his belief in, so when they are hacked, he wants to do anything in his power in order to protect them, as he cares so much about them*

*Any Paedo comments are stupid, and will be dealt with infractions

He's always been a whinger, if one of his players did a bad challenge, he will claim to have not seen it. If there is a bad challenge on one of his players, he will never let it go and tends to be bitter towards that team or player.

However this should not serve as an excuse to bring up the Taylor chant, the Arsenal fans on here stopped moaning about that a year ago :S

He develops world class players for other countries ye, good point :S
3 British players in your entire squad, DISGRACE!
I have never said he isn't a successful manager, i would consider him one of the best ever! yes with hardly any money he has done wonders for you, i would never doubt his ability as a manager!

Its his personality, undignified attitude towards lesser club and other styles of play that is the bit that annoys me.

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

He's always been a whinger, if one of his players did a bad challenge, he will claim to have not seen it. If there is a bad challenge on one of his players, he will never let it go and tends to be bitter towards that team or player.

However this should not serve as an excuse to bring up the Taylor chant, the Arsenal fans on here stopped moaning about that a year ago :S

To the top bit, "EXACTLY MY POINT"

The Taylor chant, is a reply to those who sang Eduardo at the game yesterday!
We only sung it due to them bringing it up, so im guessing its still in their minds.

He develops world class players for other countries ye, good point :S
3 British players in your entire squad, DISGRACE!
I have never said he isn't a successful manager, i would consider him one of the best ever! yes

Fair enough on the rest of your post, but these two points irked me.

He didn't develop them for 'other countries'. They still benefit English football, making it a more exciting game to watch. They benefit other countries on an international level, but loyalties aside, it makes for a more entertaining game.

3 British players = Disgrace? What are you going to do next, talk about how they're all coming over here, stealing our jobs?

Who cares if they're not British? They're footballers. They get paid to entertain their fans. If they do the job well, why complain? Arsenal have a lot of English youth players in their ranks, so it's not as if they're just pumping in players from foreign countries. They're developing the indigenous people too.

To be fair, Arsenal have some good British talent coming through now, Ramsey, Wilshere, Emmanuel Thomas, Jay Simpson, Gibbs and probably a few more decent ones.

Fair enough on the rest of your post, but these two points irked me.

He didn't develop them for 'other countries'. They still benefit English football, making it a more exciting game to watch. They benefit other countries on an international level, but loyalties aside, it makes for a more entertaining game.

3 British players = Disgrace? What are you going to do next, talk about how they're all coming over here, stealing our jobs?

Who cares if they're not British? They're footballers. They get paid to entertain their fans. If they do the job well, why complain? Arsenal have a lot of English youth players in their ranks, so it's not as if they're just pumping in players from foreign countries. They're developing the indigenous people too.

Fair enough the excitement factor, i agree that contribute to our game.
But is this not one of the massive reasons for England not achieving the heights it should as a footballing country at international level?

The reason why i stated 3 players, is because thats all there was listed on our program. And i really think that something should be done about getting English football back to predominantly English! or at least a limit on the amount Foreign players

Other countries focus on their youth systems and their own countries players a lot more than we do, so why should we be helping them! Do we not want to win that world cup again?

We only sang about Martin Taylor because of how Wenger stupidly reacted to it. He might be a good manager but he manages to always find an excuse and a moan for every dropped point. As for the Arsenal fans, I think that having teams like Millwall; they play tough football and they have tough fans. Arsenal do not play tough football but their fans think they can go around like they're Millwall. Is it right to feel threatened walking down a road? They were boozing before and after the game in there green street like casuals. Just looking for trouble, I actually wasn't even surprised at what happened to me, face it you drew, arrogant ******.

I think I forgot to mention the joke I laughed at, one of our fans was messing around going 'Ahh, you were lucky to get a point' and they replied in a very hostile way to say the least.

Last edited:
We only sang about Martin Taylor because of how Wenger stupidly reacted to it. He might be a good manager but he manages to always find an excuse and a moan for every dropped point. As for the Arsenal fans, I think that having teams like Millwall; they play tough football and they have tough fans. Arsenal do not play tough football but their fans think they can go around like they're Millwall. Is it right to feel threatened walking down a road? They were boozing before and after the game in there green street like casuals. Just looking for trouble, I actually wasn't even surprised at what happened to me, face it you drew, arrogant ******.

I think I forgot to mention the joke I laughed at, one of our fans was messing around going 'Ahh, you were lucky to get a point' and they replied in a very hostile way to say the least.
Stereotyping is not cool at all, not all Arsenal fans are like that.

Probably some Birmingham fans are ******'s aswell.

Back