Birmingham v Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 160
  • Views Views 5K
No your right not all arsenal fans are like that, but josh has a point. There was a large number of them doing that, laughable really.
And of course their are a lot of our fans that are *** heads, every team has them!

I saw the Arsenal fans your on about Josh, standing just outside the away car park, with the coppers letting them drink cans :S which is ridiculous tbh!

I'm referring to the ones at the match, all singing provocative songs. Only to moan and go off in a huff when they don't win. :S

Matt, I was walking behind them for like 5 minutes and I actually thought that I might be killed. It was quite terrifying, knowing that all they want is to fight. :S

I'm referring to the ones at the match, all singing provocative songs. Only to moan and go off in a huff when they don't win. :S
Well wouldn't you get in a huff when you've probably thrown away the title pretty much after a lucky late equaliser? Of course you would.

Still that doesn't mean you should threaten to stab children :S

Still that doesn't mean you should threaten to stab children :S
Well no of course not, people that do that are dicks, but they had a reason to be annoyed, just not on that sort of scale.

Ye that is taking football songs way too far!

i was drinking in the Adam & Eve and was walking past the Clement's arms with them on the other side of the road. There all front! Wouldn't do anything with the coppers there.
Liverpool next week would cause more of a chance of something happening.

They are gonna be annoyed, thats understandable. They should beat us! and nearly did, and i really thought they would before the game anyway looking at both teams form.

I never heard any songs about that tbh Josh, sitting on the other side of the ground. Didn't hear much of em all game tbh, the occasional Arsenal Arsenal, and when they scored obviously.

Nahh, they didn't sing it. One came up to me and said 'What are you ******* laughing at? **** your mom, you ******* ****. I'll ******* stab you' :S

WOW **** :O

what a *****!!! i think he was really lucky that there wasn't anyone around you that would do something. We never start things off, but we need no excuse to get involved from my experience of scuffles over the last few years

Lets just glad that your alright mate ;)

Birmingham fans are obviously Green Street Elite in disguise ;)

No, Arsenal think they are ;)

We're Zulu's (H)

Ha :P quite funny Max

Nothing like that, but whenever iv seen little incidents in and around, Blues come out of nowhere to get involved. Stupid really.

In my opinion, that part of football is dead.

but really come on you can`t judge all arsenal fans based on a few noobs these no way in the world the people i go to games with or myself would ever do something like that at all no matter what game i was at its just wrong.
on reflection having now seen the game on the box it was alot close than it seemed at the match so i appoligise for that we didn`t dominate for the 90 mins and brum did have there chances also at to the guy who was fretend by the yobs thinking they were arsenal fans i appoligise we not all like that at all.

Well wouldn't you get in a huff when you've probably thrown away the title pretty much after a lucky late equaliser? Of course you would.

A lucky late equilizer? Lol Arsenal threw that game away before it started. Playing a weak side against a very confident Birmingham side. If they want to threaten anyone it should be their manager for actually thinking he can get a result over two legs against Barcelona.. What a moron.

ye we know mate, were not gonna judge all of you in the same context.
im sure josh will appreciate the apology.
all fans have these majority hooligans that go to games for the trouble aspect of it.

and ye i thought it was a close game too, very enjoyable match too i thought, a lot of bite and passion about it.

not that your gonna care about my opinion. But movement wise and finesse on the pitch, you were far the best that have been at St Andrews this season, and we have had United and Chelsea.
****** annoying, when we can't get near the ball though at times LOL

Fair enough but I still think that the majority of the fans are, not one said anything even slightly nice on the way out of the ground. The kindest was probably **** off, then the 'we pay your benefits' seriously is there any need. I doubt that most people on benefits couldn't get to a match that cost £36 to get into. Nothing related to that but is it just me or are most of Arsenal songs Spurs songs with the words changed and vice versa? XD

No problem Gunner ;)

Last edited:
Arsenal fans are just gutted at the fact that the ref wasn't licking their ****! as per usual!!!
You have to be joking..

Howard Webb had a decent game, fair all round!
Yeano he didn't.

this is only to that Gunner chap. you'll never win the league :) stop crying and get over it!
What the **** has Birmingham EVER won, you pillock.

oh ye and if you was actually there, get over the fact that Eduardo broke his leg, no one cares! its football, it happened "theres only ONE MARTIN TAYLORRR"
I daresay a lot of Arsenal fans, fans of a clean, fair game in general and.. oh, I don't know, Eduardo, perhaps? The man who spent A YEAR on the sidelines due to the utter ineptitude of Taylor. "It's only football".. as inane a statement as you will ever see on these forums.

Sigh... Again this thread has been brought up for me to say;

Are you really stupid enough to think that we were singing that because of Eduardo? :S

Sigh... Again this thread has been brought up for me to say;

Are you really stupid enough to think that we were singing that because of Eduardo? :S
No, but whatever reason, it's massively tasteless, surely you can see that. And I'm not attacking Birmingham fans or the club in general.

WARNING: The following opinion may be offensive to some individuals ;)

I think Arsene "Whinger" Wenger's attitude has rubbed off on his supporters. Always complaining. The man doesn't know how to effect the outcome of a game when it's on the balance. Arsenal players are always trying to pass the ball into the back of the net when there are better options. We get your "fluid football" philosophy but really football is about competition and winning. No wonder Arsenal are called the poor man's Barcelona. Beautiful but ineffective football is what they play.

Birmingham deserved a draw. Period.

OKay I just want to say something i been thinking all day.

GET OVER THE ******* EDUARDO INCIDENT. IT WAS YEARS AGO IT WAS AN ANCIDENT AND THE TIME. HE DIDNT MEAN IT. IT HAPPENED. YOU ALL SHOULD MOVE ON

Back