Birmingham v Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 140
  • Views Views 6K
I agree than at a stage than the so called smaller clubs get worse treatment but i watched both games against you at your pad and we had so many chances BUT im not saying we deserved to win them games because we should have taken our chances. Im just saying the keepers in both games were sensational.

Teams like yourselves will always have more chances than teams like ours in 90% of games that we play, purely because of the quality of footballers that are playing.
But i suppose the judgement of different types of teams is a lot different...
A team like yourself is judged by the amount of your many chances that you are bound to create are taken, and i suppose in the way they are created.
I thought our performance yesterday was great purely because of the effort and commitment we showed against a relentless attack.
That i suppose is the major difference in analysis of games, i don't think iv ever heard a big club supporter say i was really pleased with how committed we were today, its all about the result that makes the game.

We have been fortunate with the keepers we have had with Joe and Ben, England haven't been better off in that position for a long time!
And your not the only team to be denied points by purely the performance of our keeper.
I suppose because of recent times Im used to ignoring the importance of the goalkeeper, because they have been just that **** good :P

Back