Birmingham v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 75
  • Views Views 2K
N'Gog is seriously poor today, I know he's young and a little unexperienced, but he's been below par today.

All over, 4th is surely gone. Spurs lost yesterday, good chance. N'gog could of had a hat-trick,Maxi,Babel ,Gerrard,and maxi again,and more should/could of scored.
GRR

Unbelievable. How many ******* chances do we need? N'gog could seriously be worse than Sean Dundee (anyone remember him?). 3 chances he had, IMO Torres would of put 2 of them away if he was still on the pitch. I don't reckon we will get 4th now and I doubt we will win the Europa League if we miss chances like we did today, especially looking at some of the teams in there. **** OFF N'GOG!

Apart from his finishing N'gog was actually pretty good, changed the game for us really. Just a shame he couldn't stick it in the net. Two gilt edged chances and one other chance he should of done better on.

All over, 4th is surely gone. Spurs lost yesterday, good chance. N'gog could of had a hat-trick,Maxi,Babel ,Gerrard,and maxi again,and more should/could of scored.
GRR
Liverpool's hopes of a Champions League qualifying fourth spot took a big blow after a lacklustre draw at Birmingham.
In a dour first half, Maxi Rodriguez hit the bar for the Reds, while Roger Johnson headed over at the other end.
Liverpool took the lead when Steven Gerrard turned Lee Bowyer to curl in after Glen Johnson's mis-hit pass.
Birmingham hit back as Liam Ridgewell bundled in James McFadden's cross and they hung on as substitute David Ngog wasted three great chances at the end.

I guess N'Gog did his job as a striker, just didn't score but still quite poor to miss the 3 chances.

i reckon that 4th place spot is man citys now they are playing well at the moment and i cant even see liverpool getting 5th at this rate

IMO going out of the europa league wouldn't be a bad thing as it's pretty obvious Rafa is focusing on that. I reckon he does it just to keep his stock high in europe (N) By taking Torres off it showed he was prepared to settle for a draw. How is Aquilani supposed to get over his 'mental' injuries if he hardly plays. I've been dissapointed with Rafa's tactics this season, time and time again he's been far too negative and i'd be suprised to see him walk out as Liverpool manager next season...

Rafa would never get a job on FM10. His tactics never make any sense whatsoever. HAHA. I'm glad my wish came true. Now Man City can claim 4th & be embarassed in the CL. (6)

I feel slightly better now....
Fair play to Birmingham, i'm pretty sure they're the only team unbeaten at home by the Big 4 this season

I feel slightly better now....

Thought you would, your a manc.

Todays performance was good. We created chances but couldn't finish them. I badly think we need a striker though, such as Heskey or K. Jones. N'gog is just too poor to be our second best striker..

Todays performance was good. We created chances but couldn't finish them. I badly think we need a striker though, such as Heskey or K. Jones. N'gog is just too poor to be our second best striker..

Please god not Heskey or Jones, Sunderland don't even want him! Kevin Davies,i'd prefer.Lacina Traore even.But we do need a striker.

Wow, Liverpool fans must be desperate if they are considering signing Heskey. (6):P

Please god not Heskey or Jones, Sunderland don't even want him! Kevin Davies,i'd prefer.Lacina Traore even.But we do need a striker.

i think just some-one to take some off the weight off torres shoulders. But certainly not Jones.

Lacina Traore? Players aren't always as good in real life as they in FM you know

People saying we need a striker, who knows - Jovanovic could be that man to take some weight off Torres' shoulders?!

People saying we need a striker, who knows - Jovanovic could be that man to take some weight off Torres' shoulders?!

I forgot about him(A)

He probaly turn into another Voronin though.:P

Pretty fair result tbh.

Yes the ****** N'Gog missed but nobody mentioned Bowyer missed the best chance of the game by far. I will admit they had the better of the game but..

There's only one Liam Ridgewell! :D

Back