Birmingham v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 75
  • Views Views 2K
This is going to be painful but here goes: well done Birmingham.

Jovanovic is an excellent player, in real life aswell, very hard worker and knows how to finish, great result for city, long way to go yet though

For me it's City's to lose now.

Jovanovic is an excellent player, in real life aswell, very hard worker and knows how to finish, great result for city, long way to go yet though
He's a good player in the Belgian leagues, but the Premier League is a better standard of league compared to the Belgium league and is a lot harder to play in.

He's a good player in the Belgian leagues, but the Premier League is a better standard of league compared to the Belgium league and is a lot harder to play in.

He stood out when Arsenal played Liege in the Champs League...

May I point out we are unbeaten against the top 6 at home (A)

I feel slightly better now....
Fair play to Birmingham, i'm pretty sure they're the only team unbeaten at home by the Big 4 this season

That you are right on.

We are unbeaten at home to everyone in the top half, except the scum :S
We are one of a few teams that have only lost 2 at home all season. We haven't lost at home since september.
Which is extremely pleasing!

Pleased with a draw, quite boring game tbh. Liverpool had their chances, but from not putting them away showed why they are where they are! And i still can't actually believe Bowyer missing from 3 yards, it was harder to miss XD

From Liverpools performance and the way they play compared to the other top teams. It is obvious why they are not competing for a top 4 place, I expected a lot more, but i thought they were very ordinary.
Out of all the times iv seen Liverpool down St Andrews, that was by far the poorest.

That you are right on.

We are unbeaten at home to everyone in the top half, except the scum :S
We are one of a few teams that have only lost 2 at home all season. We haven't lost at home since september.
Which is extremely pleasing!

Pleased with a draw, quite boring game tbh. Liverpool had their chances, but from not putting them away showed why they are where they are! And i still can't actually believe Bowyer missing from 3 yards, it was harder to miss XD

From Liverpools performance and the way they play compared to the other top teams. It is obvious why they are not competing for a top 4 place, I expected a lot more, but i thought they were very ordinary.
Out of all the times iv seen Liverpool down St Andrews, that was by far the poorest.
birmingham are doing so well because of their home record in my opinion, they are very tough at home, man city were the luckiest team this season to earn the draw at st andrews

birmingham are doing so well because of their home record in my opinion, they are very tough at home, man city were the luckiest team this season to earn the draw at st andrews

Ye your right Joe, we were absolutely robbed of 3 points against you! But i think by you gaining points like that, gives you that extra edge for fourth spot.

We have picked up some handy away results throughout the season, but have been incredibly inconsistent.

I dont think anyone really wants to come down to St Andrews at the moment!

Nope, Bolton were luckiest.

It was an awful match and they managed to win :S

Josh, Man City were luckier, purely because we battered them with chances. We were just **** against Bolton! :P

Was Man City the game with the missed penalty?

If so, good point Joe ;)

4th place isent looking great now is it liverpool. good point for brum

David N'Gog... Is ****!

There, i said it.

Replacing Torres with N'Gog when you need to win was madness,even Torres himself couldnt believe it. I think Benitez would rather win the Europa than a 4th place spot,that means he's thinking short term rather than long term.

He's obviously realised that 4th place is a long shot, and after he promised everyone that he would get it he's now realised a trophy-less season will probably see him sacked. Europa League win MAY just save his job, and he knows it!

Back