Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I just checked.

Stoke City 1 - 2 Manchester United

The rest have been draws.

Wow, and we're top of the league still. Very strange. Hopefully we can bring that to an end then..

Still going for a United win.

United are top of the league because Chelsea and Arsenal have been appalling thus far overall.

5 losses each already. If anyone but United win the title this season, it'll be incredible.

United are top of the league because Chelsea and Arsenal have been appalling thus far overall.

5 losses each already. If anyone but United win the title this season, it'll be incredible.

Yeah was going to say that we're probably top because all our rivals have been so poor this season. We're definitely favourites to win it, but there's such a long way to go before the end..

Obviously a tough game for us, best we can hope for is to scrape a draw against an unbeaten United.
Many Blues fans have said we did it against Chelsea why not United, but IMO United are a totally different animal to them this season.

If our lads can give their all and battle all over the pitch we may get a draw, whether 16 days without a game will be a revitalizing aspect for us, or a period that takes away match sharpness is still to be seen. But until we get someone that can put the ball in the net, we are going to struggle.

I was this negative against Chelsea, and i was proven wrong, you can never tell with this league atm. All we can do is give our all, if we do that then i cant complain. If we look like were not interested like we did at the Molineux a couple of weeks ago, it is going to be a long second half of the season.

For those that have a dig at Fozzy, i was unsure when we signed him, but he played at a similar level to Joe Hart did last season; instantly at the start of this season! Whereas Joe took a good few games to get into good form, which for me shows the calibre of the lad as a keeper if he can come close to matching Joe.

I never bet against my team, i will go for

Blues 1-1 United: Johnson, Rooney.

Blues 17 Manchester United 0 |)

EDIT: any other blues fans going to the game?

I would like Owen to start but probz not, if not hope he comes off the bench :)

JK, you left draw out of the poll...

Can see Ben Foster having a world class game and a late smash and grab goal for United in the last min.

I knew I forgot something.......

theres' no draw on the poll !!

I wanted to vote draw :'(

SkySports just said that Rooney and Berbatov start up front together, but there is no confirmed line up as of yet....

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Lineups in OP

Birmingham 3-1 Manchester United
Beausejour x2 and Jerome- Rooney

changing my prediction to 2-0 to man utd with rooney getting 1 and anderson getting 1 :)

Birmingham 0 - 4 Man United. Berba 2x , Anderson and Rooney with a 90 min goal

Back