• Views Views 6K

Who will win at St. Andrews Tonight?

• Birmingham City F.C.

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My prediction was right look at the start of the thread....
Berbatov
Bowyer
1-1

Handball and a questionable offside, but the ref has given us a lot of soft decisions tonight. :/

1-1 |):D

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo
we go joint top if we beat wigan

Handball and a questionable offside, but the ref has given us a lot of soft decisions tonight. :/
agreed. disappointing. but **** happens, we've had plenty of things go our way

Still top but it's ridiculous how many points we are dropping late on in games away.

Thank you very much! This title race blows wide open again.

Im just happy at another team scoring a late goal against Man Utd, get in there Lee Bowyer! :)

Do they not? They have proved more than a match for you all game. They deserve a draw.

I'm a bit annoyed right now and you're probably true, but at this moment all i'm going to say is - A team who sit back defending with 15% possession and scoring a goal with an offside + handball doesn't really deserve anything.

but that's just rage talking..

Didn't watch the game so cant comment on the game itself. Dropped points for Utd yes of corse, bad point for Utd definatly not. Sums it up for me.

Thank you very very much Brummies. Firstly you gave me my prediction, then you gave me a great smile, when Bowyer scored I literally exploded. It was a fantastic fair goal, and a brilliant game of football too. Birmingham played brilliantly, and never looked like giving up. Well done you Birmingham :D

Back