• Views Views 6K

Who will win at St. Andrews Tonight?

• Birmingham City F.C.

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Disappointed that we threw points away again from winning position. Now we have thrown away 8 points. And really glad that this fixture is over.

We should sort out our away form. At home we look completely different team, at away not that we are bad, we played well in away games except against Villa and Sunderland, but somehow not able to kill the game.

Fergie should have started Obertan instead of Gibson going with 4-4-2. Even when we played 4-3-3 or 4-5-1, i dont know why Fletcher was on the bench and Gibson starting ahead of him.

Really happy for Berbatov. He has carried our attack so many times, yet peope search for excuses to criticise him. He is excellent this season. The move he pulled off and striked post was excellent and his touch and finishing was excellent too.

Sad that we conceeded late equaliser(Dodgy one) but top of the league with a game in hand, that too only one win in away games. We can only get better and have no complaints.

Last edited:
I don't see why Chelsea are United's only threat. Did you see Arsenal play Chelsea? They were fantastic, and if Arsenal play like that from now until May, they will be a bigger threat than Chelsea. Man City also cannot be ruled out- They have a team that can win this league hands down, when they get the Chemistry right, they are unstoppable.

As I said, it will go down to the final day of the season- Don't rule anyone out until its Mathmatically impossible. The season has more twists & turns to come.

I just don't think Arsenal and City have it in them
I did see the Gunners against Chelsea
But Chelsea are in a very bad form
Did you see Arsenal against Man Utd?
They can keep up for awhile but I just don't see them lifting the trophy
And if Fabregas gets injured...

As for City - they're already falling apart
Many strong personalities stuck in a small club with an incompetent manager = disaster waiting to happen

Bottom line, neither have the mentality to be champions (same goes for Tottenham btw)
Chelsea and United do

we deserved that point, the decision may have been suspect, but justice was done in terms of how the game panned out.

Depends how you look at it
Utd scored a legit goal, Birmingham didn't
In that sense - no, you didn't deserve the point

But it was an even game, Birmingham showed character when one down and didn't give up, I'll give you that

United put in a solid performance last night but I think Fergie would of been happy with a draw from the start, we are still in a great position but personally.......I am still concerned about the midfield, I think United need another winger to replace Giggs and especially a central mid.... a creative spark. Paul Scholes needs to be replaced sooner rather then later, Giggs and Scholes are going to be very hard to replace so best to do it sooner rather then later... plus that player would need time to settle in to the Premiership anyway unless they already play in England.

United put in a solid performance last night but I think Fergie would of been happy with a draw from the start, we are still in a great position but personally.......I am still concerned about the midfield, I think United need another winger to replace Giggs and especially a central mid.... a creative spark. Paul Scholes needs to be replaced sooner rather then later, Giggs and Scholes are going to be very hard to replace so best to do it sooner rather then later... plus that player would need time to settle in to the Premiership anyway unless they already play in England.

I agree we need another winger, i would like to see sanchez come in, i saw him in the world cup and he looked really lively, in regards to someone to replace paul scholes, dont we have an inform anderson?i think we need a winger and another defensive minded midfielder.

I know being under estimated is never a bad thing but to a certain extent the patronisation kills me. Considering how well we performed against the bigger teams last year and although we don't win many, we don't have horrible records against any of the top sides, I think that people congratulating us for not rolling over is really quite annoying. None the less, the results are brilliant, so it doesn't particularly matter!

Back