Who will win at St. Andrews Tonight?

• Birmingham City F.C.

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly not sure what annoys me more.
The bitter opposition fans that always turn up when we drop points to take the **** or the collosal knee jerk morons who call themselves united fans.

Honestly not sure what annoys me more.
The bitter opposition fans that always turn up when we drop points to take the **** or the collosal knee jerk morons who call themselves united fans.

With the success Utd have had you have to expect it. When Chelsea, Arsenal or City drop points alot of the other teams are happy and display it. What comes around goes around im afraid. And the people with the knee jerk reactions cant call themselfs real fans simple as that.

Well Utd fans do it to other teams but don't like it when people do it back to them

With the success Utd have had you have to expect it. When Chelsea, Arsenal or City drop points alot of the other teams are happy and display it. What comes around goes around im afraid. And the people with the knee jerk reactions cant call themselfs real fans simple as that.
True. I expect it most of the time but not really now.
We drew but we're still top of the league in a pretty good position. What has anyone else got to gloat about?
And the united fans going on rants based on a draw away to birmingham. What the **** really?

True. I expect it most of the time but not really now.
We drew but we're still top of the league in a pretty good position. What has anyone else got to gloat about?
And the united fans going on rants based on a draw away to birmingham. What the **** really?

i can gloat we are the double holders lol. I know its annoying mate but it happens with every team who are successfull, just try and ride it lol.

i can gloat we are the double holders lol. I know its annoying mate but it happens with every team who are successfull, just try and ride it lol.

Yes but have Chelsea ever won the European Cup!!!!! or the proper treble. See we can gloat Lol

Much deserved point this evening at St Andrews, in all fairness United disappointed me, i thought they would give a lot more than that. Those of you that predicted ridiculous score-lines of 4-0 and such like, disregard and underestimate us at your peril!

I thought it was going to be a typical smash and grab, one mistake, one goal, game over. Especially after edging the first half and starting the second slowly. My hat is tipped to Berbatov though tbf, how he managed to do not that much for most of the game but then put that away like that, fair play, thats why your worth so much money.

Van der Sar needs to be reported, after Bowyer scored what seemed an offside goal he ran to the linesman and kicked a bottle at him XD how can he get away with that?!

i haven't seen the replay, i haven't heard a confirmation, but i am practically in line with that and i double checked to look at the ref and the linesman because i was convinced he was off. HOWEVER... after a shoddy refereeing performance, nothing surprises me.

Well done lads, good battling performance, play for the shirt, we will ask for nothing more! If only Craig didn't connect with that left foot volley as sweetly... it may have been a memorable evening.

Bring on the **** :$

Hate to say I told you so...

Billy said:
Manchester United's away form has been sketchy this season. One win thus far I believe?

3 away games in their next 4 fixtures will test them considerably.

Birmingham 1 - 1 Manchester United.

Yes but have Chelsea ever won the European Cup!!!!! or the proper treble. See we can gloat Lol

in 1955-56 season Chelsea were offered to play in the European cup but because the FA back then thought the competition wasen't worth the hassle they made Chelsea pull out of the competition even though Chelsea really wanted to play in it. If Chelsea did play in the competition and ignore what the FA said then the FA would have punished Chelsea heavily, so in my mind we would have won the European cup that year.

in 1955-56 season Chelsea were offered to play in the European cup but because the FA back then thought the competition wasen't worth the hassle they made Chelsea pull out of the competition even though Chelsea really wanted to play in it. If Chelsea did play in the competition and ignore what the FA said then the FA would have punished Chelsea heavily, so in my mind we would have won the European cup that year.
Wow, talk about clutching at straws.

Back