Birmingham wrap up Zigic signing

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Birmingham have completed the signing of giant Serbian striker Nikola Zigic from Valencia for an undisclosed fee.

More...

Nice buy for Birmingham, well done McLeish.

Should prove to be a quality signing. Big, strong, great heading and a good goal scoring record, should help keep Birmingham up as they lacked goals last season.

Him and Jerome sounds like a quality partnership. Pace from Jerome and aerial threat from Zigic

Great signing if you dont include his time at valencia he has an amazing scoring record

Like to get things done early don't they. I suppose if Zigic had a good World Cup though, they may of lost him to another club. Great timing by the club and great signing.

Like to get things done early don't they. I suppose if Zigic had a good World Cup though, they may of lost him to another club. Great timing by the club and great signing.

Very true. If he had a good World Cup his value would have been raised

Taller than Crouch? Well, thats yet another player making Arsenal look shortasses.

Anyway, great signing imo.

I see him starting off strong, but flopping over the course of the season.

7 goals, at a guess.

Great signing by Birmingham, just wonder who Valencia will buy as striker now since they lost Villa and Zigic and most likely Silva is leaving aswell, that leaves only Mata left, and wouldnt wonder if he would leave as well :P

Good signing, not too sure if hes worth 6m.....we will soon find out though.

Valencia bought Sefione Feghouli from Grenoble.. not really a striker though, great signing from birmingham, would love to see them push for Europa League next season.

Valencia bought Sefione Feghouli from Grenoble.. not really a striker though, great signing from birmingham, would love to see them push for Europa League next season.

Yeah, top quality target man. Sofiane Feghouli is more of a winger, good player though, one for the future,.

Back