Birmingham wrap up Zigic signing

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 3K
Brilliant signing.

His link up play with CJ will be vital, having two strong, pacy strikers is always going to cause teams problems.

Nice coup 'Eck.

if birmingham keep on making good signings like this i may have to play as them on fm11 :D

Brilliant signing.

His link up play with CJ will be vital, having two strong, pacy strikers is always going to cause teams problems.

Nice coup 'Eck.

Zigic, pace? XD

To be honest I think there's a very little chance of him 'flopping', in the way we play he'll fit in perfectly, getting the chances that he (from what I've seen) buries.

Birmingham are doing it hounestly, they are building up a great squad without having to go all Man city about it, i really really hope he becomes amazing for them and i want to see Foster do well too, doesn't McLeish still have like 25 million still left?

To be honest I think there's a very little chance of him 'flopping', in the way we play he'll fit in perfectly, getting the chances that he (from what I've seen) buries.
A lot of people have said 'they fit in with our play' about several different players before, and they've flopped, anything could happen really.

Have to wait and see, hope he doesn't flop though.

A lot of people have said 'they fit in with our play' about several different players before, and they've flopped, anything could happen really.

Have to wait and see, hope he doesn't flop though.

Like Morientes :'(

Another legendary Serb graces the Prem, there the hardest ******* ever. can anyone else, see the EPL turing communist.

Back