Birmingham wrap up Zigic signing

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 3K
He came to us when Chucho left, Zigic, Zigic,
he'll score more goals than John Carew, Zigic, Zigic,
He's ******* 'ard, he's ****** tall, we better put him in the wall, Nikola Zigic, The one that's taller than crouch or Birmingham's number nine

BOUNCE....

All players with a slight bit of pace are proclaimed good players... its the same in most proffessions, people like to grasp onto these physical aspects, i admit i havent watched benitez enough to keep up a debate but ineffectual forwards cant be held in high regard but are anyway which is what i dont understand about the modern game, sorry for bringing it up, it seems some fans dont like conflict unless theyre 100% right.
Anyway im just glad blues fans have something of their own to look forward to instead of their fixation with villa |)

He was extremely effective in the role he played, defenders were scared of him, he set up chances for others, just couldn't score in a brothel! And the justification of 7 million for a striker that has scored in less than 10% of his games is ridiculous. So Big Eck used common sense and decided to look elsewhere.
Some fans just don't bring up things that they have no clue about and try and tell others how it is oO).

Fixation oO) ha you wish! Iv been to 32 games this season, both Blues v Villa derbies, and i saw no fixation. The only thing i saw at Villa park except a great tackle from Johnson, a handy reminder from Carr and a lesson from a team in Blue on how to play football!! was 40k fans sitting on their arses watching their team get overhauled by their "lesser" rivals. Until they win a joke of a penalty when they all come to life "for once" and pretend their a big club again. Who are the fixated fans again?! ^^)

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

He came to us when Chucho left, Zigic, Zigic,
he'll score more goals than John Carew, Zigic, Zigic,
He's ******* 'ard, he's ****** tall, we better put him in the wall, Nikola Zigic, The one that's taller than crouch or Birmingham's number nine

BOUNCE....

That Frankie is the BEST so far, that is in massive contention to be posted on Blues forums :P i like it <)

Excactly the above is my proof of fixation, anyone in birmingham knows this, all blues fans try to lure a villa fan into one of their "cunning plans" to point and laugh, and please read up on the rules of the FA you cant follow through like that but fair play to johnson for voicing his opinion after the game... Shame football is a dictatorship. As for the support i never heard a word from your fans during the game, lesson on how to play football, eh we have ball playing wannabes at the back who hoof when they havent got a clue =) Same could be said about you guys though! every chance apart from a few sharp one twos in the mid ... All i saw was cameron jerome sprinting to a loose ball towards the corner flag, anyway best of luck next season.

Why is everyone on Benitez's case?
Do some people not understand football?
He came from south american football or something, which is totally different ball game to England
Look at Drogba, his first season he was absolutely shocking. Look at him now? Arguably the best striker in the world, give the guy a break

Why is everyone on Benitez's case?
Do some people not understand football?
He came from south american football or something, which is totally different ball game to England
Look at Drogba, his first season he was absolutely shocking. Look at him now? Arguably the best striker in the world, give the guy a break

Agreed, i wish we had him for another season to see if he adapted a little better, he also did show moments of class, for example when he set up phillips by backheeling the ball to him and when he took apart hulls defence and should of scored quite a few goals that game but because Myhill had a Brilliant game he didn't. It is a shame but no one in there right mind would pay for what his club was asking .

Last edited:
Great signing, hes gonna be a nightmare for defences with his height 6'8!!

Back