I've been switching the left and right version every game, to see if it keeps the AI guessing or anything. Seems to be working so far...

Do you use left version when your opponent has a weaker right side and right version when opp has a weaker left side?

I will try this with my spurs team.

Do you use left version when your opponent has a weaker right side and right version when opp has a weaker left side?

I will try this with my spurs team.

Honestly I've just been switching between the left and right every other game without looking at how the opponents are lining up even :p
View attachment 185167

Ighalo leading the Prem in goals even
View attachment 185166

Nice, who are you playing as?

Swansea City. I'm in my second season so made a few changes to my squad but both versions of the tactic have looked promising so far.

Only thing I don't do is dominate possession as much as my clubs mandate asks of me but as long as my side is scoring I don't really care haha

Swansea City. I'm in my second season so made a few changes to my squad but both versions of the tactic have looked promising so far.

Only thing I don't do is dominate possession as much as my clubs mandate asks of me but as long as my side is scoring I don't really care haha

Yea, that always happens to me too. The board says they want you to play more possession football, but honestly, if you win, they don't really care that much in the end :p

I won the match 1-0 against Norwich (I am Middlesbrough, 2nd season in epl with decent team expected to be 8th), even though possession was low. I did have tons of chances while the other team barely had a sniff at goal.

I don't think I will be using the tactic though, because I realise I do not really have the right players to play the formation. My forward numbers are relatively thin, and 2 of them do not suit any of the two required roles of the strategy.

I don't think I will be using the tactic though, because I realise I do not really have the right players to play the formation. My forward numbers are relatively thin, and 2 of them do not suit any of the two required roles of the strategy.

It doesn't really matter, to be honest. I have Ighalo playing as a DLF and he's not suited to it, but he's the top goal scorer in the Prem. I have Beharmi playing as my right midfielder and his suitability is "Unconvincing". Only one of my back line has an 'Accomplished' suitability. We're still 3rd in the Prem with Watford in the 1st year, so suitability isn't as important as FM wants us to believe.

Start of our 2nd season. Now that I got rid of the deadweight and brought a few players in who are better suited to the tactic, it's going...awesome.
View attachment 184125

This is better for 4231 for 16.2 ?

They're both good, just depends if you like asymmetric or which types of players you have. I've found them both to work equally well though.

good luck pal, maybe your next chalange should be in the israeli team, or the israeli natoinal team

Can't say I've ever tried that league before - do you have a team to recommend?