Bizarro (41212 Asymetric)

• Thread starter Thread starter GobBluthJD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 87K
Thoughts on key attributes for positions?

WB's gotta be fast, with good crossing and stamina. They'll be flying up and down the pitch all game long and creating a LOT of chances. MR and AML should also have good crossing and passing, as they will get quite a few assists.

That's about it :P If you can get 4 good players in those position, they'll make any striker look good.

WB's gotta be fast, with good crossing and stamina. They'll be flying up and down the pitch all game long and creating a LOT of chances. MR and AML should also have good crossing and passing, as they will get quite a few assists.

That's about it :P If you can get 4 good players in those position, they'll make any striker look good.

Thanks will give it a go and report back after a few games.

this thread should be re-named in some other way, to justify at least some of the narcisism

Is it just me or is this an exact replica of Alex Ferguson's tactic with man u?

Still 3rd in the league but when we lose we seem to do it in style especially against sides at the bottom of the league. 0-5 against Wolves was when they were bottom. Any advice on why sometimes it goes so wrong?

I know it must be my management as everyone is having great results with this tactic. Thanks.
View attachment 182228

is anyone else besides OP having the same instant success as OP? I have done two saves with no transfers and training tactic fully and still lose almost every game. No OI like OP said too.

Is there a Mirror-Version available?Thanks in advance!

Yea, it's back on one of the previous pages, I made a right-sided mirror version. Not sure which post...but it's back there somewhere :P

Back