good luck mate, i would use talab tawatha as a full back,and hen ezra insted of obraniak

Tawatha got injured in the preseason, but he'll be going straight back in as soon as he's healed ;)

Tawatha got injured in the preseason, but he'll be going straight back in as soon as he's healed ;)
he is a very good player, i wish he was that good in real life. btw you have a very young player in the team

Last edited:
so starting a save want to use this tactic I'm going west ham any recommended buys or what players to play where, also what match training and training do you have it set on

Yesterday i couldnt wait to tell you how amazing of a tactic this was. But today after using it some more ive never used such an up and down tactic. I will go and beat Man Utd and Newcastle 5-0 then lose 1-0 to Norwich and Swansea? Back four are dreadful. Im gonna attempt some tweaks now

So annoying because when it works it works better than all tactics ive seen this year

Finally got promoted with this tactic. It's the best I have used so far. I recommend having the strikers swap positions to create more variation

Finally got promoted with this tactic. It's the best I have used so far. I recommend having the strikers swap positions to create more variation

Good idea. Who are you playing as?

Can you try with Fenerbahce. i've been endeavoring in the Turkish League, even though i should not..

Please can someone post players instructions screenshots as i can t download the tactic.Thanks.

Can you try with Fenerbahce. i've been endeavoring in the Turkish League, even though i should not..

Sounds like a good test next. I just got hired by Benfica after Watford, so want to give that a try for a few games first ;)