Starting 2nd season with Rangers, but who should I try next....?

This tactic is one of the best for british football leagues or maybe even scandinavian leagues....but on italian or spain i dont have so good result like on leagues mentioned, quite opposite..very bad..anyway, very good one.

This tactic is one of the best for british football leagues or maybe even scandinavian leagues....but on italian or spain i dont have so good result like on leagues mentioned, quite opposite..very bad..anyway, very good one.

That's strange. I did well in Spain with a Sociedad test, I'll try out Italy today.

Try with (Malaysian 2nd Div) Kuala Lumpur :) I tweak / test most of tactics I like in Malaysia(A)

best ofensive tatic for a great and solid team. update this tatic and make her perfect

best ofensive tatic for a great and solid team. update this tatic and make her perfect

I'm waiting for SI to release the next update, then I'll update this one. It's still the most successful in 16.2 for me.

That's strange. I did well in Spain with a Sociedad test, I'll try out Italy today.

here the same, played with southtirol, ac milan, when you dont have, lets say, the best players, you cant win, with southtirol i have young players with 130 potential on my second season, and its hard for me, i have some old players too, but no chance....many games that i win after first half 2-0 and then i lose 3-2 or so, its not good i say :)

sincerely
devilkeeper

p.s. starting a game with rapid vienna in austria, lets see how its work

Buddy, do you use any individual player instructions? Crating this on pad so have to copy the instructions manually.

many thanks!