Im using this on a new Sociedad game, hope it works out :)

Got a preffered 11 to use at Sociedad?

And the corner outset u posted is it implemented too?

Last edited:
Im using this on a new Sociedad game, hope it works out :)

Got a preffered 11 to use at Sociedad?

And the corner outset u posted is it implemented too?

Vela as the Right Mid is deadly. You'd think he'd be better as the IF on the left side, but when I put him at right mid, he scores and assists a ton.

I am unable to download tactic for some reason on my macbook.

im not bothered as the tactic and team instructions are on there which i can copy but is there anything else i should know which would be crucial to it working?

I started a save with Man utd and has been going so well. conceding lots and not scoring as much, or is just a matter of time for it to become fluent etc.

help

can i have a screen of your starting 11 please? ( with barcelona)

ty

nice result

I am unable to download tactic for some reason on my macbook.

im not bothered as the tactic and team instructions are on there which i can copy but is there anything else i should know which would be crucial to it working?

I started a save with Man utd and has been going so well. conceding lots and not scoring as much, or is just a matter of time for it to become fluent etc.

help

Try this one: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ziorcd

Once it becomes fluent, it's hard for the AI to compete. I'm in 2020 now, but in this same save, starting from 2015, I've won the Prem with Watford (after a year to get fluent/get the right players), won the Portuguese league, won the Olympics, and won everything possible with Barca, using only this tactic, home and away.
View attachment 180696

View attachment 180702

View attachment 180701

View attachment 180699

couldn't buy a win untill now

hi matey,
playing as liverpool currently, couldn't buy a win for love nor money untill i tried your test.
ive got milner on the right (w) but in the game he is a wm ,so i switched him to this in your test.
played out of his skin along side the IF on the opposite side.
i bought barbosa beginning of season, seeing as everyone are raving about him.
he's down as IF, but i put him on as DF, two goals ,two touches incredible.
i must admit ive changed the mentality to attacking as i was playing stoke at home.
ended up winning 3-0
I will report back after a few more games.

Once it becomes fluent, it's hard for the AI to compete. I'm in 2020 now, but in this same save, starting from 2015, I've won the Prem with Watford (after a year to get fluent/get the right players), won the Portuguese league, won the Olympics, and won everything possible with Barca, using only this tactic, home and away.
View attachment 1020006

View attachment 1020000

View attachment 1020001

View attachment 1020003
That's insane and it does look successful but until i can download it properly i cannot have this success, unable to find a good, solid, easy tactic and the seems like the one.
If you want a challenge you should try it with Rangers in scotland that would be good to see.

cheers mate

That's insane and it does look successful but until i can download it properly i cannot have this success, unable to find a good, solid, easy tactic and the seems like the one.
If you want a challenge you should try it with Rangers in scotland that would be good to see.

cheers mate

That sounds like a good one. I've never tried in Scotland - here we go
View attachment 180653

View attachment 1020006

View attachment 1020000

View attachment 1020001

View attachment 1020003

won't let me open the file mate. said there was no available application to open it. any thought on how to get round this?

won't let me open the file mate. said there was no available application to open it. any thought on how to get round this?

It's not a file you're supposed to open. You're just supposed to put the .fmf file into your Tactics folder on your computer, under Documents, Sports Interactive, Football Manager 2016, Tactics....something like that ;)

It's not a file you're supposed to open. You're just supposed to put the .fmf file into your Tactics folder on your computer, under Documents, Sports Interactive, Football Manager 2016, Tactics....something like that ;)

Tried it :( I think it may be due to the fact I'm playing it on steam.
Is it possible if you could send me screenshots of everything that the tactic needs etc.

like just private message me it would be greatly appreciated

Tried it :( I think it may be due to the fact I'm playing it on steam.
Is it possible if you could send me screenshots of everything that the tactic needs etc.

like just private message me it would be greatly appreciated

Strange...should work, I'm playing on Steam too...maybe someone else can help?