Resource icon

BJT – 433 / Liverpool 101 Points, All Cups / Klopp, Pep, Jose Inspired 2019-12-01

First match. F.C. Barcelona 4-2 R. Madrid. 2 Corner goals and 1 from penalty.

R. Madrid only shot twice at target.

Not bad

Do you put someone specific to throw the corners?

First match. F.C. Barcelona 4-2 R. Madrid. 2 Corner goals and 1 from penalty.

R. Madrid only shot twice at target.

Not bad

Do you put someone specific to throw the corners?
Nice, a penalty got converted :D Nothing like that...my set-pieces are simply a logical setup. Make sure your full-backs take the throws and your best set piece takers on corners / free kicks etc.

my boggie team man city playeded twice boom

Capture.PNG

Reactions: BJT
giving this a go. cant really get any tactic to work that great at all so far

Giving this one a go now. Planning on swooping for Ruben Neves in the summer window so I wanna go to a 4-3-3 since Ozil is leaving on a free. I hate penaltys at the moment haha

Neves sounds like a good choice :) I still miss about 75% of them I'd say, maybe 80% @ times....

Going to try your tactic when I sold özil in the first transfer window 2019-2020. My 4231 standard Gegenpress works good, but the AMC (özil) is not performing very well....

I can't describe the power of this tactic!

1st place with team predicted to be 6th. Someone can say "it's okay", but it's great tbh.
I tested this tactic with 3 different teams and all of them reached success with this tactic.
My main goalscorer has 17 goals and 5 assists in 40 games

Last edited:
I can't describe the power of this tactic!

1st place with team predicted to be 6th. Someone can say "it's okay", but it's great tbh.
I tested this tactic with 3 different teams and all of them reached success with this tactic.
My main goalscorer has 17 goals and 5 assists in 40 games
Great stuff glad it's working well for you, thanks for the feedback.

For OIs you said Show all opposing flank players foot to the touchline. You mean weaker foot?

For OIs you said Show all opposing flank players foot to the touchline. You mean weaker foot?
Nope, I do mean touchline. So if your a right back, I'll show you to your right foot - and Visa Versa.

The aim is to promote compactness in our defensive structure and force teams towards the touchline / and inside forwards away from goal. Consequently the opponents will be also more predictable and more cases of your defenders needing to deal with crosses coming into the box.

Like I said earlier today, I tested your tactic and I won all of my 6 of my 7 matched with Arsenal. Only drew one game because I was playing with a lot of reserves in the Europa League. Changed the IF to IW btw.

Like I said earlier today, I tested your tactic and I won all of my 6 of my 7 matched with Arsenal. Only drew one game because I was playing with a lot of reserves in the Europa League. Changed the IF to IW btw.
Good to know it can accommodate that role nicely as well. (y)

Nope, I do mean touchline. So if your a right back, I'll show you to your right foot - and Visa Versa.

The aim is to promote compactness in our defensive structure and force teams towards the touchline / and inside forwards away from goal. Consequently the opponents will be also more predictable and more cases of your defenders needing to deal with crosses coming into the box.
Ah gotcha! I was using show weaker foot, but I'll use the OI properly now. Cheers mate!