Resource icon

BJT – 433 / Liverpool 101 Points, All Cups / Klopp, Pep, Jose Inspired 2019-12-01

I show all wide players to touchline

RB/WBR/MR/AMR - Show onto Right foot
LB/WBL/ML/AML - Show onto left foot
Currently testing with Napoli in Serie a pre season very promissing!Looking forward to start season!

Currently testing with Napoli in Serie a pre season very promissing!Looking forward to start season!
Im having a very good season with it as well. I picked up alot of injuries but I dont have great depth as I was using another tactic and loaned a lot of my players/youngsters out.
1575345551938.png

Tonali is playing like pirlo in this system

Have started using this tactic with Leeds United and it seems to work great. Have only played 1 game in the league, 3-1 victory againt Bristol City. But in my friendlies I won all my matches including a 2-1 victory against Chelsea.
Theres only 2 things I wondering. It seems to have many shots in the matches, one of my friendlies I have 35 shots and only scored 2 or 3 goals. Maybe its because my team/player need to know the tactic better or maybe I just need better players when I can afford it?
And do the striker score a lot of goals?

But generally, amazing tactic! As long you win your matches ;) Thank you

Will this tactic be as effective in FM Touch?

Playing really great football with Liverpool, but when it comes to scoring goals/shooting on goal they seem to fail a lot which is pretty frustrating. anything else experiencing this?

Playing really great football with Liverpool, but when it comes to scoring goals/shooting on goal they seem to fail a lot which is pretty frustrating. anything else experiencing this?
Yeah,me too,playing with Napoli,Mertens scored just 2 goals from 9 matches,right IF also just 2 goals,only Insigne an left IF scored some goals,but I am happy winning matches without conceding,until now 14 games played 10 W, 3 D, and one lost against Juventus in away match,in general this is only tactic tested until now who did not concede stupid long ball from opponent to score easy goals,match engine still sucks I hope so will improve in future,also they need to fix throw ins, my team always give opponent a ball in their feet when we take a throw in,realy frustrating to watch,also wing backs 90% of their attacking runs they try to shoot on goal even they have two or three players tottaly free in opponent box!Hope so they will fix that...

This tactic is so awesome in terms of instant result!
I take 4th place with underdog (16th place predicted out of 16 teams).

I will share all screens at the next of the season

Reactions: BJT
Yeah,me too,playing with Napoli,Mertens scored just 2 goals from 9 matches,right IF also just 2 goals,only Insigne an left IF scored some goals,but I am happy winning matches without conceding,until now 14 games played 10 W, 3 D, and one lost against Juventus in away match,in general this is only tactic tested until now who did not concede stupid long ball from opponent to score easy goals,match engine still sucks I hope so will improve in future,also they need to fix throw ins, my team always give opponent a ball in their feet when we take a throw in,realy frustrating to watch,also wing backs 90% of their attacking runs they try to shoot on goal even they have two or three players tottaly free in opponent box!Hope so they will fix that...

My front three are scoring a lot of goals. A total of 32 goals in 14 matches for Pepe, Aubameyang and Lacazette.

How's the tactic on the new match engine boys? Ive been at work all day but I lost the Europa league final in a PK shootout cause PKs are broke haha

How's the tactic on the new match engine boys? Ive been at work all day but I lost the Europa league final in a PK shootout cause PKs are broke haha
What is your team,and what is thw most important positions in this tactic,thanks in advance