Resource icon

BJT – 433 / Liverpool 101 Points, All Cups / Klopp, Pep, Jose Inspired 2019-12-01

Playing as Wolves, my tactic stopped working so giving this a go in the next pre-season.

Remove 'Mark Specific Position' Pi's from both inside forwards
Drop defence line into Standard
Change DLP to support when facing weaker opponent

This changes gives me 4 win's in a row with 13-1 goal difference since last patch, instead of 1-1 goal difference in the 4 games before.

Trying Striker role to PF-A now because this suites Haaland most.

You need to have good WB and subs because of yellow cards and stamina and your CB's need to be fast!

Remove 'Mark Specific Position' Pi's from both inside forwards
Drop defence line into Standard
Change DLP to support when facing weaker opponent

This changes gives me 4 win's in a row with 13-1 goal difference since last patch, instead of 1-1 goal difference in the 4 games before.

Trying Striker role to PF-A now because this suites Haaland most.

You need to have good WB and subs because of yellow cards and stamina and your CB's need to be fast!
ive tried this but i dont think it has helped out, cant get my ST to score and ive tried him in many differrent roles. im currently using chelsea in my first season

ive tried this but i dont think it has helped out, cant get my ST to score and ive tried him in many differrent roles. im currently using chelsea in my first season
Are you using Tammy up front? He won't be capable of playing the DLF-S role - you could try him as a complete forward support though..

Tried all the things or only the strike role?

Are you using Tammy up front? He won't be capable of playing the DLF-S role - you could try him as a complete forward support though..
yh im using tammy, my issue is our lack of goals in general, some games ill score 3 in a row and then sometimes ill go 4 games without a goal

BJT - did you take training and individual training yourself, or did you delegate? Played 4 or 5 games at the end of the season with Wolves and had a mixed bag of results.

BJT - did you take training and individual training yourself, or did you delegate? Played 4 or 5 games at the end of the season with Wolves and had a mixed bag of results.
I play on FM Touch and set the training type to "attacking". But I'll sometimes change the individual training if any of the players could do with certain attributes being trained for the particular role.

dont think these tactics work after patch, havent won in 6 gmes with chelsea

Im still winning games with Arsenal, but I have noticed that my players seem to swap positions a lot. The wingers swap which I suppose is expected, but ive seen my CB's in the FB position a fair few times and it has cost me a few goals conceded.

Im still winning games with Arsenal, but I have noticed that my players seem to swap positions a lot. The wingers swap which I suppose is expected, but ive seen my CB's in the FB position a fair few times and it has cost me a few goals conceded.
That sounds like an ME bug...shouldn't be doing that. I'm on Touch and I don't think the ME was updated on it just the full game...if you're on the full game it looks like the upgrade has rather resulted in a downgrade :( I also didn't set the inside forwards to swap pitch sides on the tactic.

Hellas Verona
1575839947456.png

Reactions: BJT
That sounds like an ME bug...shouldn't be doing that. I'm on Touch and I don't think the ME was updated on it just the full game...if you're on the full game it looks like the upgrade has rather resulted in a downgrade :( I also didn't set the inside forwards to swap pitch sides on the tactic.

I wonder if its just them under the Roam from Position instruction and im just noticing the transitions more?

I wonder if its just them under the Roam from Position instruction and im just noticing the transitions more?
The only times they should be different positions are for set pieces. Centre-backs go up, full-backs stay back and defend. The forwards shouldn't. It's most likely gameplay bugs, not uncommon. Might be worth reporting to the Devs on the main SI site if it's a regular occurrence. But I'm on FM touch, and I believe only the full-game has changed ME most recently.

So thought id try it out with Liverpool and wasn't disappointed. Won 5 of the 7 trophies available(losing on pens to city in comms shield) & losing on away goals to barca in qf no thanks to Fabinho getting sent off in 1st leg where I lost at home 1-2, only lost 3 league games but 2 of them came once id wrapped the league up and rotated squad. Strengthened the defence in Jan with the signing of Skriniar & just signed Minamino & L. Martinez in the summer as I found at times Firmino would go 6-7 games without contributing at all, excited to fit Wilson into my system and H. Elliott slotted in very well when called upon

This is the 1st tac ive used which has actually worked and been consistant since the beta so its quite refreshing. hopefully more success in 2nd season...few screenshots below

Attachments

• Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-12.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-12.png
    667.3 KB · Views: 270
  • Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-13.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Inbox-13.png
    406.7 KB · Views: 276
  • Aaron Osborn_ Job History.png
    Aaron Osborn_ Job History.png
    288.7 KB · Views: 246
  • English Premier Division_ Stages-5.png
    English Premier Division_ Stages-5.png
    418.2 KB · Views: 239
  • English Premier Division_ Stages-6.png
    English Premier Division_ Stages-6.png
    409.2 KB · Views: 274
  • English Premier Division_ Stages-7.png
    English Premier Division_ Stages-7.png
    402.8 KB · Views: 217
  • Liverpool_ Fixtures.png
    Liverpool_ Fixtures.png
    482.1 KB · Views: 225
  • Liverpool_ Fixtures-2.png
    Liverpool_ Fixtures-2.png
    480.6 KB · Views: 203
  • Liverpool_ Fixtures-3.png
    Liverpool_ Fixtures-3.png
    480.3 KB · Views: 187
  • Liverpool_ Fixtures-4.png
    Liverpool_ Fixtures-4.png
    486.8 KB · Views: 198
  • Liverpool_ Players-4.png
    Liverpool_ Players-4.png
    608.1 KB · Views: 191
Reactions: BJT
So thought id try it out with Liverpool and wasn't disappointed. Won 5 of the 7 trophies available(losing on pens to city in comms shield) & losing on away goals to barca in qf no thanks to Fabinho getting sent off in 1st leg where I lost at home 1-2, only lost 3 league games but 2 of them came once id wrapped the league up and rotated squad. Strengthened the defence in Jan with the signing of Skriniar & just signed Minamino & L. Martinez in the summer as I found at times Firmino would go 6-7 games without contributing at all, excited to fit Wilson into my system and H. Elliott slotted in very well when called upon

This is the 1st tac ive used which has actually worked and been consistant since the beta so its quite refreshing. hopefully more success in 2nd season...few screenshots below

Have you made any changes to the tactic or is it the original?

La tactique fonctionne-t-elle toujours ou non? Si ce n'est pas le cas, BJT pouvez-vous le mettre à jour s'il vous plaît