Resource icon

BJT – A Conte 352 / King of the Serie A 3

this v.3 works great!! i made some tweak and atm i am 1st with cagliari... best defense ever (btw no transfer and no upgrade staff)

i started my FM careers with my personal 442 but i have to admit that i will continue with Cagliari.. i hope to upload soon my results

meantime gg @BJT

this v.3 works great!! i made some tweak and atm i am 1st with cagliari... best defense ever (btw no transfer and no upgrade staff)

i started my FM careers with my personal 442 but i have to admit that i will continue with Cagliari.. i hope to upload soon my results

meantime gg @BJT
Can you share your tweak?

meantime gg @BJT
Excellente, glad's its working well. Do feel free to share your tweak if you would like, and look forward to seeing your progress. But I guess until the next patch then :)....on a side note, I still can't believe penalties are still screwed on the latest patch...

Excellente, glad's its working well. Do feel free to share your tweak if you would like, and look forward to seeing your progress. But I guess until the next patch then :)....on a side note, I still can't believe penalties are still screwed on the latest patch...
Hey BJT what about lower defensive line as you see TFF have made in his tactic?Have you try it because against bigger teams or some away matches Conte usualy using Low def.line and then looking to brake opposition with counter,I will try It but I need your advice how to use It without losing of a team balance!

HoHOHo My friend I thinks so I have ****** ME :) I have trying something mine!5 games played 1 CCC conceded,4 W 1 draw...This will be Version4 of the Master Antonio Conte!!!!

Sounds like you already have it in hand! :)
Stil doing some testing to be sure,I am not so good making tactics like you so I just trying to copy some instruction from other Master TFF and he gave me idea of Low d.line...and now with your system Antonio Conte's tactic I am adjusting some things..I think so that key is Low def. line for this edition of FM...without rejecting ATT football...its all about make those 2 things well balanced...and biggest explore from this FM are long balls to Forwards!!!So we just need to find way how to reduce them to minimum agains us and yeah we will brake opposition in the same way because they dont know how to defend against...

Stil doing some testing to be sure,I am not so good making tactics like you so I just trying to copy some instruction from other Master TFF and he gave me idea of Low d.line...and now with your system Antonio Conte's tactic I am adjusting some things..I think so that key is Low def. line for this edition of FM...without rejecting ATT football...its all about make those 2 things well balanced...and biggest explore from this FM are long balls to Forwards!!!So we just need to find way how to reduce them to minimum agains us and yeah we will brake opposition in the same way because they dont know how to defend against...
Let us know how you get on. When I make my systems I'm always mindful of making sure there's always enough of an attacking threat to beat teams that park the bus. (I'm not one for continually tinkering so like to plug n play generally. Based on time really, which is why I use FMT only).

So taking that into account, logically for continued success over several seasons I always think that to bypass teams that do park the bus, you need a superior squad and need to play offensive football, and so I wouldn't ever implement a lower defensive line in one single system for this reason. Only if I did want to tinker and play like a full-time real manager I'd use a lower line situational which I think is what you want to do.

But if you did want to produce a one single style system, if you can't get lower to work I think standard could potentially do the job at a lower risk, and you'll naturally have more counter-attacking situations compared to the higher line whilst still having enough possession of the ball to break sides down.

It may also be worth making sure your sides are decent at set plays too as I'm sure there will be some very stubborn sides about that will be more comfortable with sides playing against them in a less attacking nature.

Let us know how you get on. When I make my systems I'm always mindful of making sure there's always enough of an attacking threat to beat teams that park the bus. (I'm not one for continually tinkering so like to plug n play generally. Based on time really, which is why I use FMT only).

So taking that into account, logically for continued success over several seasons I always think that to bypass teams that do park the bus, you need a superior squad and need to play offensive football, and so I wouldn't ever implement a lower defensive line in one single system for this reason. Only if I did want to tinker and play like a full-time real manager I'd use a lower line situational which I think is what you want to do.

But if you did want to produce a one single style system, if you can't get lower to work I think standard could potentially do the job at a lower risk, and you'll naturally have more counter-attacking situations compared to the higher line whilst still having enough possession of the ball to break sides down.

It may also be worth making sure your sides are decent at set plays too as I'm sure there will be some very stubborn sides about that will be more comfortable with sides playing against them in a less attacking nature.
I agree with you in everything just watching and observing games in such a bad ME there is a huge bug my friend!So Low def. Line is a MUST!In every single edition until now it was logical not to play def.line with big team but regarding a bug if you want consistant results and enjoy not to watching every opossition creating stupid CCC from nowhere this is a only solution for now!I am askinh myself why nobady have consistant tactic after a long time,there must be a reason...

Reactions: BJT
I agree with you in everything just watching and observing games in such a bad ME there is a huge bug my friend!So Low def. Line is a MUST!In every single edition until now it was logical not to play def.line with big team but regarding a bug if you want consistant results and enjoy not to watching every opossition creating stupid CCC from nowhere this is a only solution for now!I am askinh myself why nobady have consistant tactic after a long time,there must be a reason...
If CCC is what you want to be at a minimum, then yes a lower and narrower defensive system is what you'd need to go for. But if you're a top side playing in this manner you'll struggle to beat sides that are content to park the bus and time waste and consequently will likely drop points against sides taking this approach.

If a low defensive line brings success to a top club over the course of a 38 game league season then yes, imo the engine is screwed.

If CCC is what you want to be at a minimum, then yes a lower and narrower defensive system is what you'd need to go for. But if you're a top side playing in this manner you'll struggle to beat sides that are content to park the bus and time waste and consequently will likely drop points against sides taking this approach.

If a low defensive line brings success to a top club over the course of a 38 game league season then yes, imo the engine is screwed.
I just dont want to concede 25 goal in season with good team,its not real...

To be fair actually, just out of curiosity looking at the last 5 years both in the Prem and Serie A the lowest conceded was 20, with top sides generally falling between the 20-25 mark with some even higher. A Madrid in La Liga had an 18 goals conceded, but nothing lower than this. I'd say if you concede 0.5 goals per game that's a good defensive system, and 27 from 38 games is decent enough for more offensive sides.

To be fair actually, just out of curiosity looking at the last 5 years both in the Prem and Serie A the lowest conceded was 20, with top sides generally falling between the 20-25 mark with some even higher. A Madrid in La Liga had an 18 goals conceded, but nothing lower than this. I'd say if you concede 0.5 goals per game that's a good defensive system, and 27 from 38 games is decent enough for more offensive sides.
Yeah I know I just was not used to concede so much in FM :)

You're more of an expert than me then! :) The lowest I ever had in a freak season was conceding just 6 with PSG using my 442 on an earlier patch ofc. Otherwise I'm quite happy to concede one in every other game if possible.

You're more of an expert than me then! :) The lowest I ever had in a freak season was conceding just 6 with PSG using my 442 on an earlier patch ofc. Otherwise I'm quite happy to concede one in every other game if possible.
If I had a team who is fighting for the title then my desire is not to condede more then 20 goals,I dont care how many will score,1:0 result I except more then 3:1 victory,Its my metod...

Reactions: BJT
If I had a team who is fighting for the title then my desire is not to condede more then 20 goals,I dont care how many will score,1:0 result I except more then 3:1 victory,Its my metod...
You're a very demanding manager then mate - just like Mr Conte!

You're a very demanding manager then mate - just like Mr Conte!
Yeah,the same mentality :) and when I saw your results with version 1/oldest patch I was so happy,and now Its look like impossible to repeat...to have defensive stability and not conceding many goals...

Hello friend have you tested this on new beta patch?I am looking to test it maybe version 1 because long balls are fixed on new patch!

How do i do the OI's and who takes corners,free kicks and throw ins?