Resource icon

BJT - 20.4.1- FinalList (x18 systems -Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / + New System, BJT 4411 Feat Fantasista Roberto Baggio Pulis Defensive Hoofball / BJT-DOUBLE.D-FM20.4

You have uploaded the Rangers team in the overview rather than the Celtic team bud.

That is a major NO NO to us Celtic fans lol
Lol! Very well spotted mate. Only reason being that was the first club I tested it on that I made the screenie off that was saved, so the formation and roles for the W.O.M was of them =))

which tactic is the one with liverpool celtic 3-4 ,. you have uploaded like dosen tacitcs :p and 2 433 formations :3

which tactic is the one with liverpool celtic 3-4 ,. you have uploaded like dosen tacitcs :p and 2 433 formations :3
I've tried to cater for systems and styles of football :)

That was my own unique style system which falls under BJT 433 WOM. It tries to incorporate Mourinho's wish of a Gerrard and Lampard midfield combination at Chelsea ahead of Makelele, whilst playing in a Sir Alex United style of quick tempo attacking football.

Lol! Very well spotted mate. Only reason being that was the first club I tested it on that I made the screenie off that was saved, so the formation and roles for the W.O.M was of them =))
I like how you said THEM. you are now an honoury one of US haha

I like how you said THEM. you are now an honoury one of US haha
Well without ruffling any more feathers, I'll give the thumbs up to that :D With that said, I am Catholic...so if I'm correct it does put me on the green half any how =) Just needed to make sure the tactic worked with (a less capable side) :)

Last edited:
BJT updated BJT - 20.4.1- Final Versions List (Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / BJT WOM with a new update entry:

BJT-20.4.1-Final Versions (x15 systems -Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / BJT W.O.M

This was a system I missed off from my original upload of final systems. It's a 361 that has been released on a previous patch but needed a tweak for this final patch. The old version had some very positive comments, and seemed to be very useful going against superior sides.

It is my Anti-Football system. With a diamond in midfield, the aim was to completely stifle any creativity the opponents had from both the deep lying and advanced play-maker positions.

The structure also forces teams...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello mate what do you with set pieces and do you have ss of the real madrid save with the 4231?
Hi mate - standard setup, corners placed into the danger zone with centre backs up and someone being a nuisance to the keeper. Not spent all day tweaking like some may have :)

I do have these still. Attached is the shape and the league record when testing with Barca.

Attachments

• ss rm taab.png
    ss rm taab.png
    497.1 KB · Views: 2,019
  • ss tac jm rm.png
    ss tac jm rm.png
    702.1 KB · Views: 1,999
Well without ruffling any more feathers, I'll give the thumbs up to that :D With that said, I am Catholic...so if I'm correct it does put me on the green half any how =) Just needed to make sure the tactic worked with (a less capable side) :)
Haha good answer mate! Is it ok to test these tactics in a testing league? Don't want to mention the name but it isnt this tactic testig league as don;t thin any testing is being done here)

hello ! about the opposition instruction , what do you mean about "Show offensive wide players to touchline " ?

hello ! about the opposition instruction , what do you mean about "Show offensive wide players to touchline " ?
Hi mate. The ML or AML positions would be shown onto the left foot, and MR / AMR onto their right :)

I've tried to cater for systems and styles of football :)

That was my own unique style system which falls under BJT 433 WOM. It tries to incorporate Mourinho's wish of a Gerrard and Lampard midfield combination at Chelsea ahead of Makelele, whilst playing in a Sir Alex United style of quick tempo attacking football.
433 klop or WOM? u confused me :/ i asked about celtic tactic vs liverpool

Hi mate. The ML or AML positions would be shown onto the left foot, and MR / AMR onto their right :)

Are these the only OI's you do? You don't ask your assistant id assume? as it will mess up the tactic?

Are these the only OI's you do? You don't ask your assistant id assume? as it will mess up the tactic?
They are. A lot of the others are already set in the PIs under the role. I'm not sure how much influence an AM would have elsewhere, but I'd assume anything specifically mentioned by myself would be carried out.