Resource icon

BJT - 20.4.1- FinalList (x18 systems -Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / + New System, BJT 4411 Feat Fantasista Roberto Baggio Pulis Defensive Hoofball / BJT-DOUBLE.D-FM20.4

can we use the narrower version in away games ?
Oh definitely. It was on fairly wide but now it should be on standard which is the most balanced for the system. I can't remember if I made any other little odd PI changes so I'd use this latest version and play with the width here.

Given the formation is so negative, I think it's always naturally going to be more defensive, and is probably why as a plug n play system it worked well in my lower league tests where the difference in player quality is minimal. Keeping it on standard will maintain that solidity - but a slight increase in width may well help with the home games.

But from this tweak, consequently it's not going to be so good for the top sides. I'm tempted to make a system with this 361 purely geared for top sides so there will be two 361 systems to play with.

what tactic would get the most goals in a season?
Either the JM RM 4231 or Klopp Dortmund 4231. The Klopp is on very attacking mentality so that's a gung-ho one. Need real pace and energy to get the most out of it.

BJT updated BJT - 20.4.1- Final Versions List (Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / BJT WOM with a new update entry:

BJT-361-ELEGANCE-FM20

BJT – 361 ELEGANCE (Anti-Football for top sides)

After tweaking my Direct 361 Anti-Football which eventually ended up being geared for sides at the lower levels, I have decided to make a 361 system that maintains that real solid base – but adding a touch of elegance to the play.

If you want to build a side geared for competing for the big trophies, this will be the version to use.

Those who are familiar with my work will know I’m a real sucker for the late 90s + a decade. I...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Following on from my update, here are some screenshots of BJT 361 ELEGANCE, showing the roles and how solid the defence can be conceding just the 10 all season with Inter & Coppa Italia success.

Also some screenies of how this more technical style of game performed in the Serie B and Serie C along with our quadruple year with the Pool.

361 tac.png

squad.png

inter def.png

coppa.png

benevento lt.png

regggina lt.png

lpool quad.png

HIghly recommend you try this guys tactics! i have downloaded all tactics but it will not let me rate them or i would give 5 stars!

Reactions: BJT
All of these tactic looks really good, is the 4-2-3-1 José mourinho's real madrid is good for an underdog team ?

All of these tactic looks really good, is the 4-2-3-1 José mourinho's real madrid is good for an underdog team ?
They've all worked well for me providing I have the right players & PPMs. Well, it can do if the players fit the roles. It got me a 6th place finish with Brighton second season in and an FA cup win Plug n Play style as all my systems are designed, bar time-wasting at the end of a game. That as a system though is one of my more successful ones as it is durable in different leagues abroad. Other tactics work best in specific leagues.

But if you're lacking actual player quality my Jose Chelsea systems seem to work quite well. They defend deeper than my other systems and play on the counter offensively. And if you have a target man, (I've just started a career got a thread here) the Drogba version got me promoted with 1860 Munchen comfortably - I had a Drogba like player in my squad which was really handy. Big tall target man with pace, and it worked a treat.

I'd advise to have a look at the systems downloaded and each of the individual players. You'll then be able to gauge exactly how the systems aim to play, if they are suited to your squad, and what type of players you'll need to get the most out of them.

Nothing special on the corners mate, just select the best takers to deliver a consistent ball into the danger area. Throw in takers don't need changing as they're defaulted to the left and right backs.

I play on FM Touch btw, so will select a "possession" based training. No idea what the full version training is like, but focus on passing and technique I guess as all players will need to be competent in these attributes to keep hold of the ball. Off the ball movement would help also for your midfielders.

Very good tactic. But I cant get efficiency from Advanced Playmaker. Do you suggest any change on that role ?
Pulling him back to midfield or pushing him to Forward can be useful ?
I really wonder your suggestions.
Thanks again.

Very good tactic. But I cant get efficiency from Advanced Playmaker. Do you suggest any change on that role ?
Pulling him back to midfield or pushing him to Forward can be useful ?
I really wonder your suggestions.
Thanks again.
Hi - what system are you using? It may just be a case of getting the player trained on some PPMs.

Hi - what system are you using? It may just be a case of getting the player trained on some PPMs.

3-6-1 elegance gave me good results. I kept using it. After 10-12 matches, performance decreased so much.
But overall, AP was always performing so bad.
Could you suggest any PPM for this position/role?

By the way, tactic is really good. Movement on flanks by wingbacks is very nice to see.

3-6-1 elegance gave me good results. I kept using it. After 10-12 matches, performance decreased so much.
But overall, AP was always performing so bad.
Could you suggest any PPM for this position/role?

By the way, tactic is really good. Movement on flanks by wingbacks is very nice to see.
Yeah, AI adapting most likely. With a negative formation you'll need top players to create / convert the chances. The AP-S plays like a Trequartista but works hard for the team. Dictate the tempo, run with the ball often, move into channels, try killer balls often should all be useful.

Some roles also will probably have lower ratings as they aren't the real difference makers so to say. The play is designed to force the opponents narrow to give the wing-backs more room to exploit. The AP-S plays more a supporting role rather than a more pure offensive one and more of a threat to the goal.

The alternative is to try and use a trequartista which would be more offensive - but the tactic would need to be more heavily possession based to negate the effect of a lazy player who just drifts around the pitch offering zero defensively.