Resource icon

BJT - 20.4.1- FinalList (x18 systems -Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / + New System, BJT 4411 Feat Fantasista Roberto Baggio Pulis Defensive Hoofball / BJT-DOUBLE.D-FM20.4

I tend to plug n play most of the time if i can and time-waste where necessary. I also make sure the players I have suit Plan A very well. But if I have a poorer squad I prefer my 4141 formation which is naturally good for the counter and not such a high line.

what do you mean with centre of pitch and touchline ? sorry i'm bad an english , can you explain me better? thanks
centre of the pitch - the middle
touchline - wide

hope that helps.

No no, it's a command of the direction you want to force your opponents to move into based on their position on the football pitch to promote a style of defensive structure.

No no, it's a command of the direction you want to force your opponents to move into based on their position on the football pitch to promote a style of defensive structure.
and how can i set it?

IMG_20200425_001152.jpg

I am starting a career in Manchester city. I beat Liverpool 4a0, Chelsea and Manchester united ... I advise you this tactic and I do not change anything at home or away. Congratulations BJT

Reactions: BJT
I'M trying WOM with Sevilla first season , no signins ,in Juanary i''m 1st place, but i'm getting a lot of 0-0
Can you suggest something?
Thanks

That system has little details you need to be fully aware of and train / discourage PPMs accordingly to really get the most from the system.

Note the right BBM gets forward more often than the left BBM. So make sure that midfielder is better offensively with finishing etc, and also has a PPM trained to get forward more often. Another PPM handy but for the left BBM is to switch play to the other flank. Make sure your players are capable of undertaking these PPMs successfully with their attributes also.

Additionally, make sure any players that have traits to slow the tempo down are discouraged as that goes completely against the design of the tactic.

Otherwise - invest in better quality going forward :D

That system has little details you need to be fully aware of and train / discourage PPMs accordingly to really get the most from the system.

Note the right BBM gets forward more often than the left BBM. So make sure that midfielder is better offensively with finishing etc, and also has a PPM trained to get forward more often. Another PPM handy but for the left BBM is to switch play to the other flank. Make sure your players are capable of undertaking these PPMs successfully with their attributes also.

Additionally, make sure any players that have traits to slow the tempo down are discouraged as that goes completely against the design of the tactic.

Reactions: BJT

BJT do you know what tactic the filer974 is using to save the city?

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/index.php?do=download_attach&attach_id=421
I use this

Ah yep, that' should be the same - except the uploaded tweaked one here should be now more effective on transitions from defending corner situations unless I had it setup that way already before hand. Nothing else would have changed otherwise.

Ah yep, that' should be the same - except the uploaded tweaked one here should be now more effective on transitions from defending corner situations unless I had it setup that way already before hand. Nothing else would have changed otherwise.

I haven't changed anything about your tactics, I got the link on the fmarena site.

1587843487267.png

BJT updated BJT - 20.4.1- Final Versions List (Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / BJT WOM with a new update entry:

BJT's – SWEET.HARMONY.433 / Man City & Liverpool Hybrid

BJT's – SWEET-HARMONY.433 / Man City & Liverpool Hybrid

City and Liverpool as One

I wanted to try and create something a little more unlike the way I usually create a tactic.

Often my approach when trying to produce my own style of football is based on a decent structure that will try to not compromise my team too much defensively, often achieved by a great deal of symmetry.

This time around, my approach was instead to cause the opponents more...

Read the rest of this update entry...