Resource icon

BJT - 20.4.1- FinalList (x18 systems -Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / + New System, BJT 4411 Feat Fantasista Roberto Baggio Pulis Defensive Hoofball / BJT-DOUBLE.D-FM20.4

Hey Mate,
thanks for your awesome tactics, but i need help with the OIs

OIs

-Show defensive wide players to touchline
-Show offensive wide players onto weaker foot (4141/4312)
-Show offensive wide players to touchline (4231)

Does "to touchline" means that i have to put the players on that foot? like a right offensive player on his right foot?

thanks for help :)

Hi mate np, yes that's correct :)

They are based on the opponents position on the pitch, irrespective of what that individual's preferred foot may be.

BJT updated BJT - 20.4.1- Final Versions List (Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / BJT WOM with a new update entry:

OI Tweak - All Tactics

OI Tweak - All Tactics

-**Show Onto Weaker Foot for the Central Striker**

I've been trying to think of a way to improve my systems. My current OIs are focused purely on defensive structure. So I have decided to think about tweaking things at an individual level.

Two positions came to mind. The AP position, and the Central striker.

All my systems use a balanced or more offensive mentality, and use at deepest a standard defensive line. This leaves the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey man I want to try this with spurs or a new championship save.

Which one do I download because when I go to download it shows like 10 different tactics to download, I'd like the most latest updated one.

Also how long does the team and players need to adjust to the tactic for it to take full effect... pre season?

Which one do I download because when I go to download it shows like 10 different tactics to download, I'd like the most latest updated one.

Also how long does the team and players need to adjust to the tactic for it to take full effect... pre season?
I would choose that one to suit the players u have in Your team, i was using 4141 Mourinho tactics in Championship and it worked well, solid defensive.

Finishing my season with city ... Soon the photos ...

1588002669887.png

IMG_20200427_212641.jpg
IMG_20200427_212400_BURST001_COVER.jpg

First season with city, the year of all records ... I won everything ... I flew over the championship, and I won the community shield, the English cup, the carabao Cup and the Champions League

1588008790579.png

BJT I CONGRATULATE YOU AGAIN. It's the best tactic for me

Reactions: BJT

Exactly what White Europe said =) all I can say though is the tactic with the best achievement was the WOM with Celtic. But all play different football and use different roles / require different types of player.

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/index.php?do=download_attach&attach_id=421

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 314
BJT updated BJT - 20.4.1- Final Versions List (Pep, Klopp, Mourinho, Conte) - Inc Celtic ECL S2 / BJT WOM with a new update entry:

BJT 4231 W.O.M - W.O.M series addition v2

BJT 4231 W.O.M - W.O.M series addition v2

View attachment 501647

Hi all,

A new release from me, and it is an addition to my WOM series, being football of my own style & design, based on footballing principles and where producing “effective” football is the objective.

My 433 WOM v1 was based on two hard working box to box midfielders as the driving force in the midfield (Gerrard / Lampard), one more offensive than the other with both being...

Read the rest of this update entry...

PPersonne n'a utilisé les tactique de Pep ? Laquelle marche mieux ? J'aimerais appliquer un football de possession.

whats up man! im returning back to FM but is all these tactics updated for the new ME? I would like to use the conte 3-4-3 from chelsea

whats up man! im returning back to FM but is all these tactics updated for the new ME? I would like to use the conte 3-4-3 from chelsea
Hello mate! Not seen you in a while how's it going? Good to see you back :) Some of the earlier ones would have been for 20.3 but I think the engine was supposed to remain the same for 20.4. With that one one of the BBMs dribbles more and the other plays more risk passes - so pick your players accordingly :) My one libero system that. = and never forget the diamond!

Hello mate! Not seen you in a while how's it going? Good to see you back :) Some of the earlier ones would have been for 20.3 but I think the engine was supposed to remain the same for 20.4. With that one one of the BBMs dribbles more and the other plays more risk passes - so pick your players accordingly :) My one libero system that. = and never forget the diamond!

Its been going well mate! staying safe/indoors so got some time to play some FM now :) and sounds good mate thank you! ill give it a go! and yes the diamond!

Pour ma part je vais tester le BJT WOM 433 pour ma 4eme saison avec la Juventus.
WOM.png