Blackburn make bid for Ronaldinho

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Blackburn make a move for AC Milan playmaker Ronaldinho by offering a deal worth around £20m over three years, reports BBC Radio Lancashire.

More...

still, Wolves need someone like Ronaldinho :p

if 20 million is true, then I hope Milan accept it

It's 7.2m Euros, and they're offering HIM £20m over 3 years.

Would be incredible if they got him though..

Also, the owners have confirmed that they are setting up a contract for Steve Kean to become permanent Blackburn manager at the end of the year on a 2 or 3 year deal because he 'is a great thinker and has a vision'.

Didn't want to make a new thread for that.

i think the £20m is enclusive of his wages,
now I see why they had to get rid of fat sam, couldnt see 2 fat gits in the same canteen without there being blood

Last edited:
It's 7.2m Euros, and they're offering HIM £20m over 3 years.

Would be incredible if they got him though..

oh, I see...

hmm, 20 millions over 3 years, means 6.66 millions a year?
that's under his wage demand, I guess

It would be great if they got him to see how he played in the worlds best league.

He played well for Milan against United in the Champions League, in the first leg he was a real threat, however he tended to be greedy. He does still have it though.. but not sure whether he'd contemplate a move to Blackburn Rovers than his home of Gremio.

It would be an absolute steal if they can get him, he would rock for Blackburn in the prem!

surely he'll look at the blackburn squad though, and what they can realisticly acheive and be like hmmm...nah. :)

not a chance he would go to blackburn,they may accept the bid but he wont agree to move,ill eat my hat if he signs for them if i had one :p Man U might pull a sly one though and sign him it wouldnt surprise me its probably one of the few places he would go if he did come to the premiership

As if Ronaldinho's gonna want to play for a team whos managed by an unknown, a team who can't sell out their ground, have poor fans.. If he goes there, he's more of a money grabber than Bellamy!

How is the Blackburn nightlife? Good bars and clubs?

Could be a clincher for Ronnie ;)

As if Ronaldinho's gonna want to play for a team whos managed by an unknown, a team who can't sell out their ground, have poor fans.. If he goes there, he's more of a money grabber than Bellamy!

Poor fans? at least we dont fight with other fans!

no offence but I doubt a player of his stature will go to Blackburn, I see him going back to Brazil