Blackburn Rovers - Arsenal 17-08-11 (SKY SPORTS 2)

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
then stop betting , simple. :p. just get drunk with the ladies. that should be enough

I'm finnish... I like to drink a lot. I had money to get slightly "tipsy" but not enough. And ladies I'm seeing later are quite irritating when sober, but good looking. It seems I need to visit my private bank so I can handle this evening.

And yes I really should stop betting. At least betting for Arsenal. I always lose.

I'm finnish... I like to drink a lot. I had money to get slightly "tipsy" but not enough. And ladies I'm seeing later are quite irritating when sober, but good looking. It seems I need to visit my private bank so I can handle this evening.

And yes I really should stop betting. At least betting for Arsenal. I always lose.

great to know that ur Finnish and u'll be finished with ur betting scheme for a while. will save cash in handy :)

But hey, when Arsenal plays, just bet on the other side. :D

But hey, when Arsenal plays, just bet on the other side. :D

That's quite good idea actually. If Arsenal lose I dont mind too much cos I win some money and if Arsenal win ( like thats going to happen ) then I dont mind losing that money so much. It's a win / win situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.