Blackburn Rovers - Arsenal 17-08-11 (SKY SPORTS 2)

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know that. Will see where they will finish this season.

They dont have a clue about football, where they finish doesnt have an affect on this at all.

They didnt even understand want a release clause was FFS.

I do love Arsenal sometimes. Consistently defy belief. :')

They dont have a clue about football, where they finish doesnt have an affect on this at all.

They didnt even understand want a release clause was FFS.

So Branca and Moratti dont have a clue as they failed to realise Forlan was cup tied?

If Blackburn get relegated everyone would have had a go at owners so where they finish do matters.

Release clause was completely different, they thought they can get even more than 16 Million. They dont have a clue about football like Glazers, Sheiks, but they have clue about business.

Football matters should be handled by managers. Business by owners.

So Branca and MM should have understood better about Forlan. It happens sometimes.

Unbelievable.

Thanks for the enormous amount of luck we have been blessed with today.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Having said that, the defending is so woeful it's unbelievable. Do we not have a defensive coach ffs?

Wenger: ‘We weren't defensively solid enough' | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com

images

;)

I won't laugh out loud yet until I see Spurs playing tomorrow.

I won't laugh out loud yet until I see Spurs playing tomorrow.

Better off not laughing then if I was you (6) lol. Sorry, but I just don't see Liverpool losing tomorrow.

Last edited:
Better off not laughing then if I was you (6) lol. Sorry, but I just don't see Liverpool losing tomorrow.

You don't? Man that sucks. Oh well then, if you're sure, we won't bother playing.

You don't? Man that sucks. Oh well then, if you're sure, we won't bother playing.

Well, it's an opinion. Liverpool are great going forward, and when he maintains composure, twinkle toes Suarez has the ability to unlock any back four. Then again, Spurs could prove all the doubters wrong. Not anti-Spurs or Pro-Liverpool. Just the way I see it.

Well, it's an opinion. Liverpool are great going forward, and when he maintains composure, twinkle toes Suarez has the ability to unlock any back four. Then again, Spurs could prove all the doubters wrong. Not anti-Spurs or Pro-Liverpool. Just the way I see it.

We need to be expecting to win our home games against the "top four rivals" if we expect to be anywhere near good enough this season.

Admittedly it could go either way. I'm hoping for our best performance of the season so far, but we could easily just roll over.

We need to be expecting to win our home games against the "top four rivals" if we expect to be anywhere near good enough this season.

Admittedly it could go either way. I'm hoping for our best performance of the season so far, but we could easily just roll over.

It probably will be an entertaining match. Just hoping I get to see it

We won't beat liverpool tomorrow, unless by pure fluke. We'll be carved open again and again because Redknapp will make sure our back four are totally exposed. That's what he does.

Status
Not open for further replies.