Blackburn Rovers - Arsenal 17-08-11 (SKY SPORTS 2)

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if everyone continues to post on here about liverpool spurs game everyone will forget about this right? :D

;)

My expectation is tied tightly to whether King or Bassong plays alongside Kaboul.

if everyone continues to post on here about liverpool spurs game everyone will forget about this right? :D

;)

until they watch it again on MOTD. Im off to find somewhere where i can bet on Arsenal finishing top 4, as good a time as any

I was expecting some really poorly given ratings, but I was pleasantly surprised, I only shook my head at two of them.

i bet u wanted 4-1 for most of arsenal , and 8-10 for rovers.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

what 2 Mads? :)

yak amn = 10 MOTM. why the f*ck the everton let him goo.

also i swear every Gk has the game of thier life when they play us ! :(

I thought Dann was pretty bad and I thought Van Persie was better than a 6.0. Also, Mertesacker 7.5? LOLWUT!

Whoscored seems to agree with you

Dann: 5.8
RVP: 7.7
Mertesacker: 5.4

Whoscored seems to agree with you

Dann: 5.8
RVP: 7.7
Mertesacker: 5.4

Dann just didn't do anything all game tbh and Arsenal scored 3 goals so that makes you question if he really deserved that high a rating from Goal. And Mertesacker was just generally poor, no idea how he got a 7.5.

I lost lot of money today because of them and now I cant afford to get drunk. I'm ****** off. Also 6:14 says it all.

then stop betting , simple. :p. just get drunk with the ladies. that should be enough

Status
Not open for further replies.