Blackburn Rovers - Arsenal 17-08-11 (SKY SPORTS 2)

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty confident of a win, under Allardyce any trip to Rovers was a tough one but I don't think they will be as tough to crack under Kean.

Still don't think we'll score a truckload, I'll go 2-0 with a RVP double.

45 Minutes to KO

looking forward to it, cmon gunners!

Szczesny, Sagna, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Santos, Song, Arteta, Ramsey, Gervinho, Arshavin, Van Persie.

Get at Santos, could be a long, long day for him.

Yakubu starts for Rovers, on-form he's lethal. Shame he's hardly never on form...

Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Santos, Song, Arshavin, Arteta, Ramsey, Gervinho, Van Persie

Bench: Fabianski, Djourou, Gibbs, Benayoun, Coquelin, Walcott, Chamakh

Debut for Santos, Ramsey fit again with Gervinho and Song back from suspension. Gibbs, Benayoun and Walcott drop to the bench. No space for Frimpong, Chamberlain, Miyaichi or Park.

Zoomed by RTW :(

Hoilett's available? Well Santos will get one **** of a workout. I seriously rate Hoilett, and he's on form. I reckon a gritty 2-1 win for Arsenal with Arteta and Van Persie scoring. Hoilett to either score or assist Blackburn's.

Anyone read the story on SSN that Solskjær is being linked with the Blackburn job if things go badly for Rovers? Would be an interesting decision. But he is having a good spell in Norway so remains to be seen what happens.

great team changing my prediction to 3-0 now :)

hit the wrong button and closed the thread lol sorry :(

opened again!

Anyone got a Veetle/Sopcast stream?

Status
Not open for further replies.