Blackburn Rovers - Arsenal 17-08-11 (SKY SPORTS 2)

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was telling Arsenal are playing well and Yak scored.

Predicted 2-1 to Arsenal.

ARTETA!

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Now only RVP to score and I'll win some boozing money.

Hoilett's available? Well Santos will get one **** of a workout. I seriously rate Hoilett, and he's on form. I reckon a gritty 2-1 win for Arsenal with Arteta and Van Persie scoring. Hoilett to either score or assist Blackburn's.

Almost completely correct so far ;)

Almost. Hoilett's tormenting Sagna more than Santos.

If Gervinho had been a lil more accurate it'd be 3-1.

Been a good and a bad half. We have easily been the better team and starting to look more like the Arsenal we all know and love. Song, Rambo and Arteta are bossing the game, Gervinho has been good in patches but also bad (his cross to Arshavin that went out when we had 5 on 2 and not giving it off to a wide open RVP) but can't complain with him, especially when we bag people for not shooting in the box and passing instead. Only reason we have been threatened at set pieces is because Kos is on Samba, why on earth is Mertesacker not on him?

Both the finishes were good but Arteta's in particular was excellent. Our new signings looking good but Andre Santos' defensive positioning might be an issue, he likes to rampage forward quite a bit.

Both the finishes were good but Arteta's in particular was excellent. Our new signings looking good but Andre Santos' defensive positioning might be an issue, he likes to rampage forward quite a bit.

Wouldn't say Arteta's finish was excellent. Keeper had dived before Arteta had shot so all he needed to do was keep it away from Robinson.

Where the **** was Jag...oh that's right. Wenger didn't buy him or Cahill did he.

Arsenal seriously need to tighten up

Even though it's going down as a Song OG, that was all Samba.

Honestly, how hard is it to realise you would be best served putting Mertesacker on Samba.

Status
Not open for further replies.