New Signing: Silviu Lung Jr

29448-silviu-lung-jr-stire.jpg

Silviu Lung Jr
Romanian
20-Years-Old
Goalkeeper
£625 PW
£200,000 (FC Universitatea Craiova)

David Charnock's second signing is up and coming goalkeeper Silviu Lung Jr. He is a real hit with the Romania U21 squad and has the potential to be a top Premier League keeper in the future.

"I have always wanted to play in the Premier League. I have watched the likes of Mark Hughes and Alan Shearer on TV in Romania and I love the pace of football in England. Now I am in England, I am loving every day of it."

- - - - -
Many Thanks,
David Charnock, Blackburn Rovers

He is very lucky that his surname has generated alot of interest in his story, Jammy bleep ;)

New Signing: Jérémy Hélan

Jeremy_Helan_280x39_884516a.jpg

Jérémy Hélan
French
17-Years-Old
Left-Back
£325 PW
£230,000 (Manchester City)

Jérémy Hélan is the third signing of new manager David Charnock at Blackburn Rovers. Hélan was signed by Mark Hughes as he thought he was a prospect for the future, and aparently Charnock feels the same.

"I came in great asperation coming to England, but unfortunatly, I didn't get the opportunity at wanted at Manchester City with all the other players already there being snubbed by their new signings and so on. I am glad Mr. Charnock has faith in me and I will gladly comply."

- - - - -
Many Thanks,

Last edited:
such a good idea that it gave me a hard on. :)

Thats great, briliant, why not put it on facebook! <)

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

I would love one - if it isn't too much hassle.

I can give it a ****** good shot... =)

I'm not that good yet, sadly...

Well obviously not, but thats something you'll get used too tho , were FM Legends :p I joke :)

New Signing: Matthew Booth

176979.png

Matthew Booth
South African
32-Years-Old
Centre-Back
£3,000 PW
£180,000 (Mameloi Sundowns)

David Charnock's spending spree has aparently not ended yet with his fourth signing of Matthew Booth, South Africa's Vice-Captain. He was looking for a move away and couldn't turn down a deal to play with McCarthy and van Heerden.

"It was very hard to leave Sundowns, the fans there were fantastic. But an opportunity to play with Benni and Eric on a weekly basis, I really couldn't resist. I just hope the Rovers fans like me as much as Sundown."

- - - - -
Many Thanks,

I love your layout, I'm sorry but for my next story I'm definitely going to try and copy it a little bit :p

Good luck mate, although 90% of this thread is about your surname! Ha,

I love your layout, I'm sorry but for my next story I'm definitely going to try and copy it a little bit :p

Good luck mate, although 90% of this thread is about your surname! Ha,

I think cheers? =D
I have a pretty impressive surname to be honest - I may try your 3-3-4 when I have a team appropriate. =)

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

New Signing: Alexander Kacaniklic

art_alex_kacaniklic.jpg

Alexander Kacaniklic
Swedish
17-Years-Old
Left-Winger
£750 PW
£60,000 (Liverpool FC)

We at Sky Sports feel that this is one of David Charnock's best deals of the summer. He came to Liverpool back in 2007 and has been looking to play some football in England.

"I am glad that David Charnock has faith in me. I had real enthusiasm coming to England and Mr. Benitez put a really good case forward and made me feel welcome. But as time passed, I became more of an under-study so I am pleased I have been given another chance."

- - - - -
Many Thanks,

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

New Signing: Elliot Omozusi

Elliot%20Omozusi_633584561059062500.jpg

Elliot Omozusi
English
20-Years-Old
Centre-back
£3,500 PW
Free (Out of Contract)

David Charnock has really suprised us today with the signing of out-of-contract Centre-Back Elliot Omozusi. Omozusi was aparently a transfer target at thirty-four different clubs.

"I joined Blackburn because it has the potential and the experience that I need to reach the game I want to play. I am greatful Mr. Charnock has signed me and I hope we both can make Rovers as succesful as it was 15 years ago."

- - - - -
Many Thanks,

This is one of them stories that's gonna inspire people to be Blackburn :)

This is one of them stories that's gonna inspire people to be Blackburn :)

When I get going, it might. =D
Wait for my next signing and currently last signing. =)

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

New Signing: Christian Vieri

christianVieri.jpg

Christian Vieri
Italian
36-Years-Old
Striker
£4,100 PW
Free (Out of Contract)

David Charnock's seven signing of the season is Italy legend Christian Vieri. He has been out of contract for a year but let's hope David Charnock can turn him into the striker he was.

"It is nice the be back into football again, and I've always wanted to play in England, the speed of the football interests me. I hope I can influence some of the younger players by what I have learn't and make Blackburn a Premier League Champion again."

- - - - -
Many Thanks,

Good Luck mate hope you do well!

Off topic: Harry did you manage to do my Vale sig?

September Summary

--- Results ---
  • Portsmouth 0 - 0 BLACKBURN ROVERS

Blackburn start the lesser of the two teams but their defence is strong and now Rovers are back in the game. Portsmouth playing some very defensive football get the ball taken off them but they win it back quickly. Blackburn Rovers some lovely one touch footballkeeping Portsmouth out of the game. Belhadj is proving a real handful and Portmouth's best player by far. Best move of the game by far ended in a threatening throw for Blackburn which produces nothing. N'Zonzi hits the bar with a header from a corner. Portstmouth find insperation in the last 10 minutes and work the ball into Blackburn's box well. A good game at Fratton Park and both teams will take the draw.

• BLACKBURN ROVERS 2 - 2 Sunderland Athletic
    Nikola Kalinic, Christopher Samba
    Blackburn make a great start producing a chance within 40 seconds. Blackburn and Kalinic come close from a corner with Kalinic hitting the post. Kalinic goes on a storming run down the right wing to find his shot saved well by Craig Gordon. McCartney has a 50 yard shot which is well saved by Paul Robinson. Harry Kewell hits the inside of the post with his free-kick. Sunderland look the more lethal at the start of this second half. A fantastic route one from Robinson to Kalinic - who prefectly places it in the top corner, but Sunderland respond instantly and score within a minute of Blackburn's first. Kalinic comes close with a 20 yard effort, just missing the top corner. Bent aiming for the bottom corner but well met by Robinson. Sunderland score a goal really against the run of play fantastic ball played back and met by Frazier Campbell. And Chris Samba levels it up from a corner in the 88th minute, he was unmarked and he wasn't going to miss from there. Blackburn are really threatening in the last minute of stoppage time. A good game but Sunderland will be the happier of the two teams.

• Hull City 1 - 2 BLACKBURN ROVERS
    Martin Olsson, Brett Emerton
    Hull start the better of the two creating a good chance within three minutes. Blackburn with a really good shot has it smartly turned behind for a corner by Myhill. Hull are given a great opportunity with a 22 yard out free-kick. A fantastic goal by Ghilas, he turns and shoots from thirty yards past a gob-smacked Paul Robinson. Emerton really should have levelled it, if it wasn't from a great save by Myhill. This is a really exciting game at the KC and this match really could go anyway, and Blackburn get a great goal. A 40 yard shot by Martin Olsson gets a massive deflection on Sol Campbell and it goes in the top corner. And Blackburn have turned this match around, Emerton recieves it just inside the box, turns the defender and thrusted it into the top corner. Paul Robinson is on form keeping Hull out of this. Samba with a great opportunity to make it three just misses his header and goes past the woodwork. Samba again, using his height to his advantage, just missing the goal with another header. Last chance of the game comes down to a corner for Hull, and it was cleared by Andrews. A great result for Blackburn and a good performance.

• BLACKBURN ROVERS 4 - 0 Accrington Stanley
    Benni McCarthy (2), David Hoilett, Steven N'Zonzi
    Blackburn make a fantastic start with McCarthy scoring within 90 seconds with a well placed header. Blackburn keep up the pressure and dominate Accrington. Blackburn keep it up and young David Hoilett puts home the second slotting it under Stanley's keeper. Again, Blackburn Rovers come out the better of the two sides and Vieri nearly putting Rovers three ahead. Blackburn aren't giving Accie a chance and are playing this like an exhibition match. On the 64th minute, McCarthy makes a great run through the middle and powers it past Alan Martin. A fantastic save by Martin keeps Givet from scoring a fourth for the Blues. Blackburn aren't giving up at all and still put the pressure to Accrington. A fourth by N'Zonzi in extra time rounds off a fantastic display by Rovers and ****** good goal it was at that. A great performance by Blackburn who will be happy with four.
  • BLACKBURN ROVERS 0 - 0 Wigan Athletic
    Wigan have a great chance which produces two fantastic saves out of Paul Robinson. Althought Blackburn dominate with possession, they can't turn that possession into pressure. Very little action coming from the pitch at Ewood Park, both teams cancel eachother out. Blackburn finally pressure the Wigan goal and force a corner. A poor game at Ewood Park, but a point is a point.
- - - - -

--- Fixtures ---

• [L]Birmingham City vs. BLACKBURN ROVERS (Pred. 1-2)
  • [CC]BLACKBURN ROVERS vs. Wigan Athletic (Pred. 1-0)
  • [L]Manchester City vs. BLACKBURN ROVERS (Pred. 4-0)
- - - - -

--- Injuries ---

• Vincenzo Grella
  • Michel Salgado
  • Jason Roberts
--- Players ---
  • Top Preformer: Christopher Samba, Centre-Back (7.58)
  • Top Scorer: Samba, Olsson, Kalinic, Emerton (1)
  • Top Assists: Elrio van Heerden (2)

• Blackburn Rovers - 9th Place - 6 Points
- - - - -

Not many games in September but never the less, a tough game in Manchester City. Also, no-one can expect plain sailing going to St. Andrews so we will have to be on form. This season, the board want a League Cup [CC] run to get to the fifth round, the Wigan game is round four so I expect to meet their expectitions.

- - - - -

Many Thanks,

Last edited:
October Summary

--- Results ---
  • Birmingham City 0 - 2 BLACKBURN ROVERS
    Nikola Kalinic, Brett Emerton
    Blackburn start the more more attacking of the sides having their first shot within 90 seconds. Another great chance for Kalinic is well saved by Joe Hart. And it's in, Nikola Kalinic on the 8th minute. Great play from McCarthy to van Heerden to Kalinic to past Hart. Blackburn are really on form at St. Andrews and Birmingham can't handle them. Birmingham's first shot of the game came on the 27th minute and was pretty poor. A fantastic ball by Pedersen set Emerton up with a lovely header to make it two nil. Blackburn go into the break with a well deserved lead. Blackburn come back on as they left, playing with real dominance. Birmingham are not being given a chance here and Blacburn look good for their lead. To make is worse, Barry Ferguson is sent off for a second yellow. Birmingham looking for a consolation but Robinson keeps Benitez out. A great result for Blackburn and they should be pleased.

• BLACKBURN ROVERS 3 - 2 Wigan Athletic
    Keith Andrews, Elrio van Heerden, Franco di Santo

Blackburn start dominating right from the kick off and look the more likely to score. Andrews on the 17th minute places his 30 yarder into the bottom right corner. Blackburn keep going and Pedersen and Emerton are running rings around Wigan's full-backs. Blackburn look the stronger of the two teams and are doing well. A fantastic shot by van Heerden on the corner of the box thumps it into the top corner. Wigan score on the stroke of half time to pull one back, that is what they needed going into the break. Wigan come out looking for that equalizer but the Blackburn defence are adamant not to let Wigan through. Benni McCarthy tries to chip Kirland but he is well placed and saves well. Blackburn aren't stopping, Franco di Santo recieves van Heerden's ball through the middle and finishes it with class. Keith Andrews has another audacious attempt and just missed the top corner. Wigan pull one back in the 83rd minute through Jason Koumas. A great win for Blackburn which sees them through to the 5th round of the League Cup.

• Manchester City 2 - 0 BLACKBURN ROVERS
    Manchester City pressure Blackburn right from the go and the only thing keeping City from scoring is the fact Carlos Tevez is tiny and he isn't winning any headers. Adebayor had a golden opprtunity on a one-on-one but was well saved by Paul Robinson. Blackburn were nearly caught if it wasn't for the offside flag. It was coming and now it is here, Tevez runs in between Samba and Nelsen and places it past Paul Robinson. A second on the 55th minute, a fantastic cross by Robinho is met by Maxi Rodriguez who heads it just inside the post. Blackburn attack on the counter but can't produce anything from it. Manchester City just keep attacking and looks like nothing can stop them. A poor preformance by Blackburn but will take the result.
- - - - -

--- Fixtures ---

• [L]BLACKBURN ROVERS vs. Arsenal (Pred. 1-3)
  • [L]BLACKBURN ROVERS vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers (Pred. 2-0)
  • [L]Chelsea vs. BLACKBURN ROVERS (Pred. 4-0)
  • [CC]Preston North End vs. BLACKBURN ROVERS (Pred. 0-3)
  • [L]BLACKBURN ROVERS vs. West Ham United (Pred. 2-2)
- - - - -

--- Injuries ---

• None
--- Players ---
  • Top Preformer: Christopher Samba, Centre-Back (7.47)
  • Top Scorer: Kalinic, Emerton (2)
  • Top Assists: Elrio van Heerden (3)

• Blackburn Rovers - 9th Place - 9 Points
- - - - -

Some unwanted games in October, such as Arsenal and Chelsea, but a good win against Wolves and a domination against Preston in the cup will keep Rovers on track for their expectations.

- - - - -

Many Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.