Blackburn Sack Sam Allardyce !

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 8K
Hey guys....

Its moving very quickly............i work at BRFC & already Alan Shearer & Martin Jol have submitted there C.V & are due with in a day or so, as soon as the Indian owners arrive in the country. They have millions to spend & all this about only having 5million is a cover up, so they dont get screwed on price for players. From a very good source they want a well known manager who has worked at the highest level who will attract players to match the money the have to spend.(newt like City) are talking about spending in the region of 20-25 milllion in Jan & then double in per season 2011/12.

You heard it here first.

Thanks chaps

My mums mums sisters best mates best mates sisters grandchild also works for BRFC and I hear than Roy Hodegson is moving after Sam was released to take over the Liverpool Job.

This report was also confirmed by my cats butler.

He's such a boring manager, can't ever remember him doing anything half decent.

well, they're after a manager who plays attractive football. Ian Holloway?

yeah i guess. I still think they should've wait a bit longer, just to see if Blackburns position got any better. And if it's true he got released for asking for money for players they don't have.....dumb.

My mums mums sisters best mates best mates sisters grandchild also works for BRFC and I hear than Roy Hodegson is moving after Sam was released to take over the Liverpool Job.

This report was also confirmed by my cats butler.

Nobody told you to beleave it pal......Im just saying what ive heard...from a great source.

They want a change of manager & very nearly sacked after the Man Utd game....then the owners have just waited untill another poor result....Bolton result sealed his fate.

so stop making a fool of yourself, like you have on your picture profile.

thanks

Go on then nat, what's your name and what role do you hold at Rovers?

You just got owned Dunc :P

Hardly.

Someone coming on here making faceless claims?

Claiming Shearer wants the job even tho he said he didn't want the Newcastle job?

Talking about inner club issues on an internet forum?

YAYAY I GOT PWNED DIDN'T I!

/sigh

unless..

so stop making a fool of yourself, like you have on your picture profile.

thanks

Oh naaaaw, having a sense of humor means I get 'owned', naw naw naw naw naw wheres my mumsie?

Grow up.

Last edited:
Huddersfield's got a manager that plays attractive football and knows how to spend a bob or two...

not sure he knows how to spend said dosh wisely, but he definitely knows how to spend it!!

pretty harsh as he done very well on a very small budget but new owners always want a new man so i can understand it.

Dunc dosent like criticism LOL.

was just a joke.....
But on topic it may be seen as a harsh decision but hopefully for Rovers fans a manager may be able to come in and make them play good football and get them to climb the table (look at Bolton)

Dunc dosent like criticism LOL.

Hardly. If people belive his story, they are retarded, it's as simple as that.

Anyway, enough of the one liners please. Stay on topic.

Back