Blackburn Sack Sam Allardyce !

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 8K
Not really, he is an alright manager. or Frank Rijkaard could be tempted

@SkyNews Stop the speculation - I am ruling my self out from the #Blackburn rovers job, the job just isn't for me at this time.

Ex Newcastle United Boss Chris Hughton

I think your all thinking too big name wise...

Blackburn aren't anything special attraction wise for managers

Since he's apparently good enough for the biggest clubs, roll on Madrid.

Well now Big Sam can move to a club with a huge reputation, like he said he deserved to be ;)

I am dissapointed with that. Sam was doing really good job with players avaible. They didnt spent in the summer, beacuse they wanted to clear debts... **** everything....

Hey guys....

Its moving very quickly............i work at BRFC & already Alan Shearer & Martin Jol have submitted there C.V & are due with in a day or so, as soon as the Indian owners arrive in the country. They have millions to spend & all this about only having 5million is a cover up, so they dont get screwed on price for players. From a very good source they want a well known manager who has worked at the highest level who will attract players to match the money the have to spend.(newt like City) are talking about spending in the region of 20-25 milllion in Jan & then double in per season 2011/12.

You heard it here first.

Thanks chaps

Hey guys....

Its moving very quickly............i work at BRFC & already Alan Shearer & Martin Jol have submitted there C.V & are due with in a day or so, as soon as the Indian owners arrive in the country. They have millions to spend & all this about only having 5million is a cover up, so they dont get screwed on price for players. From a very good source they want a well known manager who has worked at the highest level who will attract players to match the money the have to spend.(newt like City) are talking about spending in the region of 20-25 milllion in Jan & then double in per season 2011/12.

You heard it here first.

Thanks chaps
interesting if true

Anyone for Phil Brown? Curbishley?

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

okay forget my last post lol:$

Hey guys....

You heard it here first.

Thanks chaps

Have you got an address so I can get my application submitted?

Back