Blackburn Sack Sam Allardyce !

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 8K
I think the sensible appointment would be Jol, but if these are new owners, maybe they want to change a few things around Ewood Park, and bring in someone like Maradona.

In my opinion, i'm sure the fans wouldn't mind Maradona, he plays nice football, and will attract big players to the club.

Maradona does not know enough about managing a Football team to manage in the Premiere League, he plays nice football but u saw how got picked apart in the World Cup and he had much better players at that time than he will have in Blackburn, no if the Owners want to take the club forward its either Martin O Neill or Martin Jol

according to the Mirror, an Indian insider at the club believes a role will be found for Maradona, even if it's not as manager.

“Maradona is seen as the right profile for the VH Group. He could be offered the manager’s job, the general manager’s job or even technical director.”

Interesting. Hope its not as a Manager. Martin Jol FTW.

Maradona does not know enough about managing a Football team to manage in the Premiere League, he plays nice football but u saw how got picked apart in the World Cup and he had much better players at that time than he will have in Blackburn, no if the Owners want to take the club forward its either Martin O Neill or Martin Jol

But I think he'd bring something new to the table for them, yes, like I said Jol would be sensible, but maybe the new owners want to push the boat out and get Maradona, they'll want a high profile manager, and nothing gets more high-profile than him.

I would rather see Maradona there, than Jol.

Big Fat Sham to replace Sir Alex! ;)
I that happens Man Utd will win the BPL!! Woohoo!! Not.... :P
Don't get so worked up about this, it's only Blackburn.

Btw, after so much discussing. I can't even see 1 Blackburn fan here!!! Correct me if I'm wrong. (H)

I heard when he was asked how he felt about being sacked he replied, he wished Sir Alex and Utd the best of luck and once again congratulated them for mauling Blackburn the other week..

But I think he'd bring something new to the table for them, yes, like I said Jol would be sensible, but maybe the new owners want to push the boat out and get Maradona, they'll want a high profile manager, and nothing gets more high-profile than him.

I would rather see Maradona there, than Jol.

lets put it this wazy, if they want to take the club forward they should not appoint Maradona as the manager, I can see him becoming a member of the backroom staff though, sort of like a mentor to the players

lets put it this wazy, if they want to take the club forward they should not appoint Maradona as the manager, I can see him becoming a member of the backroom staff though, sort of like a mentor to the players

a mentor? Maradona?

"here guys, try this.. no, no you snort it.."

sure.. great idea :S

I that happens Man Utd will win the BPL!! Woohoo!! Not.... :P
Don't get so worked up about this, it's only Blackburn.

Btw, after so much discussing. I can't even see 1 Blackburn fan here!!! Correct me if I'm wrong. (H)

I'm a Blackburn fan. :)

I don't like the guy but he is a good manager, so this is shocking.

Also I don't know, but if he was the one that signed Kalinic, then more props to him, cause he's a good striker for Blackburn.

Read on the BBC they may take up to months to appoint a new man.

Hope it's Maradonna for serious lols.

I just went on the computer, and of course went to the BBC sport section, and I was actually surprised. I thought he did a good job, after he took them away from the relegation zone. I always liked Big Sam, mainly because of his character.

I would not like to see Maradonna manage Blackburn Rovers, it just doesn't seem right. He will probably be one of the managers that will cause lots of problems with managers. Martin Jol is a good choice, and he also knows the way of the English football. But my hopes is for this team that it will be Martin O' Neill as he is one of my favourite managers in the English Premier League.

We had been talking to Sam for the past few weeks and he did not fit in with our vision for the club's future.
"We wanted good football, wanted the games to be interesting and, of course, wanted to win and to have good players.

Seems thats the reason they sacked him

Loathsome and corrupt man. Decent manager, mind when working on a budget. Not surprised the new owners wanted rid though it is a bit harsh given the results Fat Sam usually gets with his teams in spite of a lack of resources generally.

Back