Blackburn Sack Sam Allardyce !

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 8K
Oh my heart bleeds for him. Maybe we'll see some decent football, finally, out of what is a talented group of players.

Oh my heart bleeds for him. Maybe we'll see some decent football, finally, out of what is a talented group of players.

The fans SSN interviewed seemed to be of the same opinion too, they still need to get the right man in though.

Oh no not Big Sam. The man who plays the best football in the league and signs good hearted players like El Hadji Diouf. But this is what Big Sam wants right? Now he has a chance to manage Real Madrid now. Im sure Real will sack Mourinho now that Allardyce is available.

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has described Sam Allardyce's sacking by Blackburn as "stupid" and "absolutely ridiculous".

New owners the Venky's Group announced they had dispensed with the former Bolton boss' services despite Rovers sitting relatively comfortably in 13th in the Barclays Premier League.

And Ferguson, speaking after his side's 1-0 win at home to Arsenal on Monday night, was baffled by the move.

The United boss told Sky Sports 1: "He phoned me at 3.10pm today saying 'can I have a cup of tea tonight?' because he was coming to the game. Then he phones me at half past four and says 'I've been sacked'.

"I've never heard of such a stupid decision in all my life, it's absolutely ridiculous. I don't know what they're doing up there, but deary me.

"It confounds common sense to be honest with you. Absolutely ridiculous.

"I wouldn't like to follow him!"

This has certainly ruffled a few feathers !

I smell some serious fowl play from the board. However if I was a Blackburn fan I could see this as an eggcelent opportunity to get a manager that plays attacking football.

Sorry. I just had to :)

:P
Oh look SAF just lost his puppet :P

no i carn't but they should have some managers in the chicken factory's they own

if u are just going to make these stupid statements then u might aswell not post, btw ur not funny :P

Hi eds,

I really would love to tell you, but because the rovers staff are so close knit , i would get found out stright away surprised if someone doesnt mention ewt by the time i arrive in the office.

i work in the scouting department....& know that he wanted his own targets & Kentaro group(venky owner) want a differant type of players.

ive know need to lie.

thanks

Yes and I was going to become the youngest manager of Real Madrid at 13 but I let Mourinho have it as I just loved my job as Being Dunc's Cat Butler, BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER
:P

I think its funny how a couple of weeks ago he said he could manage real madrid but now hes got sacked by blackburn lol

I think its funny how a couple of weeks ago he said he could manage real madrid but now hes got sacked by blackburn lol

Now the road is free for him, Mourinho just told me he is expecting a phone call any day now from the owners telling him he is sacked since one of the great tacticians of the game Big Sam is free:P

Its on Sky Sports News Right now !!!

Blackburn announced they have sacked manager Sam Allardyce. Allardyce was relieved of his duties along with his assistant Neil McDonald by the club's new owners, the Venky's Group from India.
Blackburn have lost three out of their last five matches, including a 2-1 defeat by former club Bolton on Sunday.
"We have taken this decision as part of our wider plans and ambitions for the club," Rovers said in a statement on their website on Monday.
Rovers are currently 13th in the Premier League, five points above the relegation zone.
Current first-team coach Steve Kean will take temporary charge of the club.

From BBC Sport

Thoughts?
Your signatures wrong mate.

This has certainly ruffled a few feathers !

I smell some serious fowl play from the board. However if I was a Blackburn fan I could see this as an eggcelent opportunity to get a manager that plays attacking football.

Sorry. I just had to :)

o my god lol. like it

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

You don't think they'd get in Maradonna do ya? Just heard his name linked with the job. But Holloway's being heavily linked with the job. But like someone said before, I'd be very surprised if he left for Blackburn. Judging by his comments in the past, he loves the club too much

NESV, take a leaf from these guys and sack Woy.
Personally, new board, bound to be a new manager..

But if they sacked him, could they afford his payoff?

Rumours linking Maradona with the job at Ewood Park...

heard that too. If that happened, it would be disgraceful. Be like the chicken-wing of god

Well it proves they know absolutely nothing about football, and what the fans want. Sympathies to Blackburn fans

These are just Rumours. Hope they bring someone who can make them play decent football instead of hoofing.

I think the sensible appointment would be Jol, but if these are new owners, maybe they want to change a few things around Ewood Park, and bring in someone like Maradona.

In my opinion, i'm sure the fans wouldn't mind Maradona, he plays nice football, and will attract big players to the club.

yeah. thats why people kept mentioning Holloways name on the radio

Back