Blackburn Sack Sam Allardyce !

• Thread starter Thread starter Calum
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 164
  • Views Views 8K
Personally i think a board not giving a lot of money can't be a bad thing. There's probably some real gems of players in the lower leagues undiscovered for real good prices

Go on then nat, what's your name and what role do you hold at Rovers?

Hi eds,

I really would love to tell you, but because the rovers staff are so close knit , i would get found out stright away surprised if someone doesnt mention ewt by the time i arrive in the office.

i work in the scouting department....& know that he wanted his own targets & Kentaro group(venky owner) want a differant type of players.

ive know need to lie.

thanks

Think it's best just to drop it before it starts an argument that could get out of hand

Hi eds,

I really would love to tell you, but because the rovers staff are so close knit , i would get found out stright away surprised if someone doesnt mention ewt by the time i arrive in the office.

i work in the scouting department....& know that he wanted his own targets & Kentaro group(venky owner) want a differant type of players.

ive know need to lie.

thanks

Surely someone with so much inside knowledge of a football club would know how to use 'Capital letters' and also be able to spell. The way you are typing makes me think your someone of little, or no intelligence, or either very young.

Unless you can prove proof of your 'inner knowlage', then I doubt anyone is going to be stupid enough to listen to what your saying.

Congratulations on repeating what was just on SSN. Do Blackburn football club not do some sort of test to see your skills, such as checking you can spell a two letter word? And there are plenty of people will lie about being in a position of some power.

Last edited:
Hi Dunc,

Are you sure your knowledge on football before we even enter this convo anymore.

you say why would shearer be interested ? Well because i work in the football world, Im gunna put you stright.......listen with both ears, & devil horns.

Mr Alan Shearer applied for the Middlesbrough job, when Strachan got sacked....The Boro board decided not to appoint him , just incase he does well & then leaves for Newcastle....not to mention they are a rival.

And in later posts......you spell Hodgson this way .......not Hodgeson. stop being busy !!!!

Do you really want all of your spelling mistakes picked out? And why wouldn't Shearer be interested? If he wasn't interested in a managerial position he wouldn't have taken over Newcastle, even if it was for a short space of time.

I fear for the footballing world if you're working in it, to be honest.

I also work for BRFC and Shearer nor Jol have handed in their C.V's.

I wish Sam all the best in the future and hope he finds a job soon.

Just because i own at Football Manager and god offered the Blackburn job ^^)

Hi Dunc,

Are you sure your knowledge on football before we even enter this convo anymore.

you say why would shearer be interested ? Well because i work in the football world, Im gunna put you stright.......listen with both ears, & devil horns.

Mr Alan Shearer applied for the Middlesbrough job, when Strachan got sacked....The Boro board decided not to appoint him , just incase he does well & then leaves for Newcastle....not to mention they are a rival.

And in later posts......you spell Hodgson this way .......not Hodgeson. stop being busy !!!!

Coincidental your spelling has improved (slightly) now /Sigh.
Go away you sad, sad little boy.

Still, Allardyce can go away and manage Barcelona now ;)

He be trollin'

We be hatin'

We tryna catch him trollin' dirty.

Nat mate, give it up. There is a minute chance that you are indeed telling the truth but tbh I've seen it all before with noobs saying they've done this and they do that at various football clubs.

Please do feel free to pm me your email address at Rovers, so i can send you an email and you can reply, confirming your story is indeed correct without compromising your position in any way.

You have 2 minutes, should be enough time to think up a half arsed excuse don't you think?

dont like allardyce, think hes a **** and over rated. was doing a good job with the money he had but o neill or jol is a better appointment.

Hi Dunc,

It's likely better than your's mr.scout.

Do you have any sources to back you up? I haven't heard, or seen, anything about this, so I would say it was bullshit untill you actually pull up some proof, instead of just sprouting off any old **** that anyone could make up.

Oh no, a typo. I could go through your whole post history and point out everyone you have made, but I actually have things to do for the next five days, so I will leave it to a man of such superior intellect as yourself to do it.

Anyway, post some proof of these claims your making, you might actually leave this with a small shred of respectability.

hay guyz i am the new blackburn manger
i am gonna buy messi and ronaldo and torres and vidic in the next transfer window.
also mourinho is gonna be my assistant manager

you heard it here first.

Hi Dunc,

Another thread ruined by a knoblet

Please do feel free to pm me your email address at Rovers, so i can send you an email and you can reply, confirming your story is indeed correct without compromising your position in any way.

You have 2 minutes, should be enough time to think up a half arsed excuse don't you think?

As i suspected...

I think if you ever get a reply confirming his credentials, it'll be the day **** freezes over

Allardyce has good luck with takeovers and then getting sacked...

Back